Zoom Rookies in Toronto: Dec 21

Since no one knew – or bothered to share – the guy at Nike Toronto said they'll get getting a white pair Dec 21st, I believe.

I assume $250+...

He also mentioned they were getting Foamposite Maxes – although for the life of me, I don't know why it was reissued in the first place.

They'll be hella expensive here and probably end up sitting and eventually making their way to the outlets. Then Nike won't send anymore Foams to Canada based on their lousy sales. But pricing-wise, I think the Duncans will be comparable to the Rookies...

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

the silver duncan foam maxes are $280 at foot locker here, theyre bringing the black ones as well?

Which FL? I didn't even know those released in Canada. And could SPC be used on the Foam Max?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i seen em at eatons but i heard theyre at sq as well. not sure if spc will work but i dont see why not

thanks for the info.

the silver ones are also at Yorkdale footlocker also.

I saw the blue Zoom Rookies in Buffalo for 200.00

just got an email from the manager at FTL here in Edmonton. Looks like the Zoom Rookies will be $259.99+tax. Their store is only getting 12 pairs with no .5 sizes.

7e7365c943fd08aa6685e4d7cdb3fdfeedaab87f.JPG

These I copped from eBay for about the same as Canadian retail, minus taxes.

Missed out on GITDs and didn't wanna let these pass. Worth it. Dunno about all-white, but this design is too nice. Here's the same with flash...
3f3163490863efcbf6276527cd4d47f40fc9c139.JPG

The pearl cw is at square 1. Looking good.
But with the Concords, UM Lebron 9 and the xmas Kobe 7;
Penny hybrids are at the bottom of my list.

Those are a good looking shoe. What other cws are available up here?
But as raptornation mention, with other alternatives this would be last on the list.

Originally Posted by bonez

just got an email from the manager at FTL here in Edmonton. Looks like the Zoom Rookies will be $259.99+tax. Their store is only getting 12 pairs with no .5 sizes.
wonder what the sizes and #s coming to toronto is

i saw the pearl colorway. they do look much better in person that in the pictures. these definitely cost a grip at 260.

Back
Top Bottom