Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

my be out of line, but neone care to sell me there sz 13 with a xxl shirt? hit me up, thankx...why im askin is i didnt know about this release mostly im in the JB forum...thankx if ne one would sell me

~1~
Got Frauded In Stony Brook NY, If U Can Help , Hit Me Up..

Email: [email protected]
AIM: marwan23s

Quote:
S O L D O U T

Hardly.. they have sizes 6-7 and 13.5 - 18 left.... I don't think they made all that money yet....

And if they made extra's... do they sell that seperately..and who gets the large sizes??

NBA Players.??? I can best believe more than 1000 were made and less than a 1000 were sold..

Lebron.. his friends.. the 4 horseman...and all the others who get hooked up...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Well regardless to them being sold out or not all the popular sizes are gone and that is all that matters

Got 3 pairs and I am jumping for joy with these money makers...
North Carolina​

this release just makes me realize how much more i hate resellers. Came home right now to see that all the size 13 are gone. f it im not gonna cop for more than retail.

Quote:
Well regardless to them being sold out or not all the popular sizes are gone and that is all that matters

Got 3 pairs and I am jumping for joy with these money makers...

Money makers, :lol:
laugh.gif
step your game up you act like you just came up big or your moving a big shipment. why do these resellers think they are some high rollers?

mez one is just upgrading/managing his collection, you cannot even compare that to reselling. siting in front of a computer screen for most of the day anticipating an unconfirmed availabilty/release, runing up a credit card just to make a possible $150 total. that is completely different than letting go of a couple pairs from the collection. as far as the XX's, we call that trade bait, if you can get a good price, go for it.

The browser at work for freetime use didn't have flash, so I thought I could do it through the phone via customer service line... Waited for 30 minutes, and ended up just walking to my boss and asked to use my office computer to order. That took 10 minutes to wait.

I don't know why I ordered two packs... I guess the 40 minute total wait justified my reasons to order one extra pair. In hindsight, I shouldn't have bowed down to the hype, and possibly the greed, but I guess that extra pair will be my reminder that I could have done something smarter with my money.

Not trying to act like a high roller, but I did see that these shoes were an opportunity to make a little money on the side and since im in college and don't have a job selling shoes is something I enjoy doing to support the habit....

Lebrons weren't copped by many to keep anyways, but as a matter of fact I will be keeping one because I am a collector and as a collector IT IS AN EXPENSIVE HABIT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!!
North Carolina​

^ I know what you're saying, having to pay $10,000 yearly out of my pocket and having $10,000 in loans just to take care of tuition. I just wonder how many of these auctions will actually have legit bidders, that's the only thing that kept me from getting any packs.

Quote:
Did you get shut out?

Actually I didn't even bother to try to cop
ugly colorway + "so called limited release." = hype

But like I said I doubt these will fetch much at all, if anything a few lucky people might get some good dough on ebay, but give these shoes a little over 3-5 days and the price will drop dramatically if not possibly under retail...

But then what do I know right?
For Sale: Baller Bands Every Color... Orange, Blue, White, Pink, etc.

FSR back up anybody need some
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

^^

all the good sizes are gone
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

If I recall the last Bdays resold for $500, shoes only!!!

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

I see some of you got a discount. What is the code? Also, does anyone own a pair of the other colorways and know how the fit. They do not have my size but do have a .5 size smaller and bigger than I usually wear.

Thanks.

true to size.
i dont think there was a code for discount.
it was a glitch in the system.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

If you think these will sell below retail you are in for a rude awakening.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

They keep putting up new sizes.. Bad Credit Cards? Returns? People who ordered too many? OR More than 1000?

Hmmmmmmm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
They keep putting up new sizes.. Bad Credit Cards? Returns? People who ordered too many? OR More than 1000?

Most likely they are bad credit cards or user errors.
I was called by NDC yesterday to confirm my delivery address, Im sure if I would have missed that call my order would have been cancelled and my shoes would have gone back on the site. They were concerned because my delivery address did not match my billing.

I do not think that anyone is returning these, and I do not believe there is more than 1,000. Dont Sleep. If you still see them this is your very last chance to cop at retail.

And Nike doesnt care about people ordering too many. All they care about is getting their money. They are not going to pay people to investigate who got what. All they do is put the 3 per customer limit on the site, and it wont go too far beyond that. Believe me I know, Ive been on the short end of the stick too many times. Nike could care less about resellers as long as they get theirs.

Last year NDC got hacked and all the good size Bdays sold out before the link went public on release day. Did Nike do anything about that??? Heel Naw!!!

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom