Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

They won't be on ID. Someone who was there at the event in Houston said that only big time VIPs were allowed to ID pairs.

Footaction Santa Anita I'm telling you. They have a lot of pairs there call them and ask for your size. They are selling quick. Hurry and get your pair. They have a lot of 12's

626-574-0483

Ask for Rick and Dan the man. They help you out

Another thing they were supposed to get a bunch of pairs of the first kobes but they just ended up getting big sizes only 12 and 13 today. The other pairs will probably get there on Monday, so big size heads know where 2 head if they haven't so far, so go and out 2 cop!!!

i know the blk/maizes are supposedly "limited," but for those that only could afford one pair, are you guys gonna ball in them or just hold on to them and preserve them lol

I don't play ball anymore so it's for sporting. Shoot if I make some money playing poker I might cop another pair. This shoe is fire.

For rockin' man, these are too pretty to ball in. I'll leave ballin' in for LBJ III...unless i get another pair of kobes.

Man i'm stayin' up till 2 or whenever niketown.com or eastbay.com or wherevers puts up the kobes, and i'm gonna choose next day shipping. I've been waiting on these WAY too long.

Bad boys bad boys...whatchoo gonna do when they come for you.

COPPED~!!!

Good lucking with the heads up on the early release of the Blk/Maize...

East (Korea) meets West (Cali- 81 8)
glasses.gif
equals...

I am with 6foottarheel.

BBall shoes are for playing ball...I am probably the only guy on here who NEVER wears bball shoes with jeans, or "rocks" them...God, I hate that term as much as "breakin necks" and "breds"...Just my opinion. For those who want to match their bball shoes with their shirts, etc..more power to ya..

Quote:
BBall shoes are for playing ball...I am probably the only guy on here who NEVER wears bball shoes with jeans, or "rocks" them...God, I hate that term as much as "breakin necks" and "breds"...Just my opinion. For those who want to match their bball shoes with their shirts, etc..more power to ya..

As for me, the only shoes I'll rock for playing ball are my beaters.

My 2k3s or my Team Jordans. That's it.
[/b]
[/b]

is Chris Paul wearing black/teal kobe 1's?
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:

That's why I usually get more than 1....Although I do not do it strictly to break necks..I have no idea what "breds" is though..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I ball in them. They are great shoes to ball in. Of course, after I play I clean them afterwards. Hehe don't want them to get too beat up. They have to last me a while. I actually ball better in these then I do in the Huarache 2k5

Just picked the black/maize today! GREAT SHOES!
I also saw the sunshine colorway of the ADIDAS KOBE I at Shiekh. I thought they were fake so I didn't cop them, but I just checked in the 'other brands' forum and found out that they're real.
These:
nz27lv.jpg

nz27pv.jpg

FREE IPODS!

Back
Top Bottom