Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

a lot of people on here used to be kobe haters now all of them are on his ____
Kobes the man
i have known that for a minute
Finally some people are giving the man some respect.
Best of all time

Tried on a pair of white/red/black today...noticed the quality is pretty bad....LOTS of glue residue all over the upper...and also the glue job of the "FREE" structure at the front is poor...lots of glue residue in the slits. The wrinkled leather show some cracks too... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Hopefully that's not the case with all of them...although I looked at two different pairs and they're both like that.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

i was out and was not able to get any...

anyone with a size 13 for sale, please inbox me!

Also, how limited and how hard to you think it will be to find them on the 18th at stores?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

anyone got good pics of the white/red/black colorway? There is only one pic on page one. Also, anyone have a free shipping code for niketown.com that can be used this saturday for the zk1 release?

Quote:
any stores near LA that are selling any of them early

Around Wed and Thurs is when they'll mostly be known as to what stores will have them. UNDFTD may have them. They normanlly have quickstrikes.

lebrons first year he didn't have his own box either... i'm sure by the ZK II kobe will have his own box so don't worry... :tongue:
tongue.gif

are these black/maize color going to come out again? these are really really good looking shoes in my opinion.

what do you guys think? do you think they'll come out again?

they say they will be released on "select" retailers on the 18th..... so u never know....
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

the black and yellow aren't super limited, I can't speak for all parts of the country but any Footaction that carried the white and brown 14's should have these.

Since they say time is money, I'm wasting my money sitting here chilling, so goodbye

i replied to all the request in my inbox. the sooner you respond the better. the 10.5 needs a home....also does anyone have any solid info about Kobes midnight appearance at Niketown?like how long will he be there and will the likit the number of people getting into the store. i just want to go and get my shoes or my basketball signed...i'll be the one in line with the ZK1's on.

here's a quick rundown for you guys...

this appearance by kobe is supposed to be BRIEF, and he is supposed to only sign a FEW items, and of those items to be signed, it can ONLY be items that are sold at that niketown... in other words, whatever u purchase that nite...

the employees cannot get items signed by kobe even if they stand in line... i think if they are off, they can attempt to stand in line like the regular public, but not even the management team can bring in stuff to get signed...

B U T, from what i hear, the last time kobe was at the event, it was a freeforall, just before he left, somebody asked him if he could sign sumthin and he said sure, and people started grabbing stuff off da shelves to have signed and he did it for awhile...

kobe is good to his fans though, love him or hate him, i have yet to hear ONE negative story about him signing anything...

Last time I went to signing at NTLA it was for Eddie Jones in 1997...and that was packed and not everyone got an autograph.
This is Kobe and should be waaaaaay bigger. I wouldnt go there with high expectations.
[/b]

I will be getting the AS colorway this week. I got my sz 13 ordered from Nike (BLK/YEL) It's gonna be a good week!
COOK # 45
I can't wait to mash on somebody wearing my ZKIs !

exactly as vanexcellent said... do NOT go there wit high expectations... in other words, you've been warned, lolol... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Does any one know if the new top lace hole design addresses the problem of it breaking? In the review on kenlu.net, the plastic would break if you tie the shoes too tight...I noticed the final product looks a bit different than the sample....
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom