Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Just got back from the Lakers Town Hall(Season Ticket Holder Gathering) at Staples Center. We got a tour of the Locker room and i took some pictures of THESE BAD BOYS

kobejersey9mp.jpg

kobelocker4eq.jpg

kobeshoe6fr.jpg

kobeshoe10mp.jpg

kobeshoe24mn.jpg

kobeshoe34jh.jpg

kobeshoe40mc.jpg

"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

^^^

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!

Nike or Kobe whoever to is to blame for dope ZK1 like these Laker colorway that are only PE's and not being released to the public PLEASE if you guys do a QS playoff colorway let it be this colorway or the REAL 81 point game ZK1.

Quote:
^ i would have snatched those up so quick
nice pics

And i wouldve been gang tackled by them dudes with the Red Jacket. But they were kool though. I was literally about 5-7 inches away from those shoe while taking these pics. They let you go over the Purple line barrier. I mean, your hand and camera wise.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

I know this is AZK1 thread. But heres the FAMOUS Smush J's. I'll delete these pics if you guys dont like it.
smushshoe39nm.jpg

smushshoe25nd.jpg

smushshoe13pj.jpg

smushshoe5ak.jpg

MAGIC=GOAT

more pics here
p093.ezboard.com/fniketal...1&stop=420

Page 21

Testing out my Black/Maize AZK1 on the Lakers Hardwood. Excellent grip i might add...Messed around and got me a triple double :lol:
laugh.gif

gillayup0vl.jpg

AND DONT TELL MY GIRL. I Messed around with them TRIPLETS.

thropiesgilbert8hw.jpg

MAGIC=GOAT

Pics of AZK 1 Black/white. They look 10x better on your feet then in pics. I have Black/Maize, but I like these even better.
140570216.jpg

140570215.jpg

140570214.jpg

those lakers colourway ZK1are SICKKKKK!! :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

why the @#%$ Nike doesn't release a Lakers home colourway ZK1 >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Well we all know that Kobe uses the very top lace hole on his Kobe 1's. Beautiful shoes, thanks for the pics.

-Rob
(WESTSIDE DETROIT)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those are some dope pics.

Very nice PE's

I wish I could take a picture with the Championship trophy as well as the Lombardi trophy.

I dunno, but for some reason, I'm really feeling those Black/White/Maize Huarache 64s.

They keep growing on me everytime I see them.
[/b]
[/b]

you shoulda took all those PEs!!
that's dope though how you got to get all up close in there...
SIZE 10.5-11: AF1s, AFII "the Dirty", Air Force Max, Air Terra Humara, and Delta Force! MAD CHEAP!

o yea, CURLY we ned you for some HOT info on the playoff quickstrike.

Is it ONLINE? Is it URBAND ACCOUNTS ONLY? WASSUP??

Back
Top Bottom