Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Maybe he got the PE treatment. Lol, maybe the factory got his order mixed up with a NBA player's or celebrity's order. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
After nearly 6 weeks of waiting, I finally received my Kobe 8 Gumbo iDs...  I must say I am very underwhelmed with the outcome (compared to the rendering) and the quality (typical flaws:  chips, glue-stains, etc.).  My main concern surrounds the "orange glow" sole.  The sole perfectly matches the rendering while glowing (orange) but seems to be off when not glowing (it came out as a bright pink/peach-ish color instead of a translucent solar red color).  Most likely I will get rid of them and try something else...

Last edited:

After nearly 6 weeks of waiting, I finally received my Kobe 8 Gumbo iDs...  I must say I am very underwhelmed with the outcome (compared to the rendering) and the quality (typical flaws:  chips, glue-stains, etc.).  My main concern surrounds the "orange glow" sole.  The sole perfectly matches the rendering while glowing (orange) but seems to be off when not glowing (it came out as a bright pink/peach-ish color instead of a translucent solar red color).  Most likely I will get rid of them and try something else...
damn nike dissapoints once again, but what did i expect

i had to reread the email about 10 times..

i have a million questions as to why i get that finishing email within a week

curious to see if that was just a mistake & it will still take a month & hoping if it is out in record speed that they come out correct and good quality.. i dont know what to think

@cnami1 maybe im intercepting a pair from swaggy p lol

cant say that im surprised about the sole. was kind of miffed when everybody started making red octobers eventhough the sole says its an orange glow and not red. you win some and you lose some I guess. Its just nice you can return them with no questions asked.

Nice glow. Does it look more red in person because if they are these be the Revenge of the Sith.

Just got my shipping email 11days before the nike rep told me! Ahhhh the thirst is heavier! Lol

Last edited:
Didn't get an email but my order status on NDC shows it as being shipped :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Time to order the gold Angelus.

damn I guess I am gonna return my red october too, damn that sucks the rendering was different

the worst part is, I doubt i'll be able to make an all red pair in time because my return will take about over a week to get back to them and then a few days to refund me and by then the 8 will be taken down damn it man

Didn't get an email but my order status on NDC shows it as being shipped :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Time to order the gold Angelus.

I was thinking about doing the SAME THING!! I hate the solid color tongue logo.
I was originally just gonna paint the signature on the heel clip gold and add some gold speckles to the midsole. Didn't even think about doing the tongue logo but you've got me very intrigued. I'm pretty sure I just made mine black. Adding some gold to it would definitely give them some extra, subtle pop.

Last edited:
I was originally just gonna paint the signature on the heel clip gold and add some gold speckles to the midsole. Didn't even think about doing the tongue logo but you've got me very intrigued. I'm pretty sure I just made mine black. Adding some gold to it would definitely give them some extra, subtle pop.

Yessir! Im no master painter but im sure i can do the snake if i can take my time and use a small very fine brush.

***** dope bro good job

I got these eye of horus patches but they look like they are going to be mad hard to get on the tongue, got these aglets from this guy in the UK he's on IG but honestly they kinda suck lol but the patches from this guy on Etsy are dope, really good quality

Back
Top Bottom