Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

again?!? lol jk what did you say/do this time? lol

Drew Gooden iD.
View media item 299404
i want to do more iDs but need more patterns smh. i like the pattern of the blue snakes and supernaturals but the colors combo and blocking are less to be desired. Rather build my own version.

I hope they come out with more options for the ID. Maybe a solid color option instead of the snakeskin or what not.

Just got my shipping email and the tracking is live. Should be here next Tuesday! From order to my door in 37 days.

^

Damn that sucks. This was my first NikeID ever so didn't know what to expect. The only other shoes I've ever done were a pair of Omni Lites. Those came in just under 30 days. Reebok shipped them in the shoes inverted box tho. :x :lol:

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, because I'm holding out hope that there will be a solid option introduced soon. If that doesn't happen I'll sell my voucher.

Anyone else feels a little disappointed in the quality of the tongue ID and collar ID wording? I just gotten my 1st pair of IDs and those wordings feels like some low quality alphabet stickers which can peel off easily. 

Yeah my iD under the tongue feels cheap as hell. Wish it coulda been stitched in for the price you pay. Oh well...

Those Volts are the best looking ID I've seen so far. But I'm also not a huge fan of either of the graphic options so far on the Kobe this year.

welp, prigioni's look good. been planning to get the same colorway, but with black laces and speckles.

those are nice! I like the light specks on the light midsole. Doesnt make it OD with the upper pattern.

good job.

Finally...

Well, on Christmas day I watched the NBA games and saw the players wearing their Christmas edition shoes.

I got super jealous that I couldn't get the Christmas Hyperdunk, so I decided to make my own Kobe with that theme...

Inspired by these :

I made these :

Absolutely LOVE them.
pimp.gif
the poison green is such a nice color.... havent got an id but if i did it would be heavy on this shade

Back
Top Bottom