Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Agreed. I should have ordered a different color...

Although I really like the laces that are in these Kobe's.  Hopefully they can be found elsewhere

this! can some1 please tell us if they know of any place they sell similar laces to the one's found on the Kobe 8's?

arent the laces just slightly pumped up reg laces. check nike factorys....I really dont think it matters.
honestly I feel like my laces are constantly getting untied I like oval laces much better

i got a question hopefully someone can answer... are the XDR soles on the ID 8s dark grey?? or are they the same grey as the solid grey sole option? 0.o asking cuz on Nike ID XDRs look darker dont know if its just to differentiate from the solid grey though, hope you guys understood my question XD 

i got a question hopefully someone can answer... are the XDR soles on the ID 8s dark grey?? or are they the same grey as the solid grey sole option? 0.o asking cuz on Nike ID XDRs look darker dont know if its just to differentiate from the solid grey though, hope you guys understood my question XD 

I had this same question also... the Nike id webpage renders it a dark grey but I am positive I've seen pics on ig that show the xdr sole being almost black... so if you're expecting a gray outsole then stay away from the xdr

arent the laces just slightly pumped up reg laces. check nike factorys....I really dont think it matters.
honestly I feel like my laces are constantly getting untied I like oval laces much better

yeah I know, but I just wanted to be sure, the only laces Nike sells that are exactly like the KObes are the (RED) nike laces... other than that the ones Nike sells at outlets are regular laces flat and oval

Do you have to wait a month if your just ordering a insert too?

It says at the most 4 weeks, so yeah. Ridiculous haha :smh:

EDIT: I just pulled the trigger on them. 4 wks or less, I'm hoping its less lol. But I've been interested in these ortho ready's since I saw the option when making my iDs, and I already have orthos so might as well make my sulfur's that much more comfy!

Last edited:
I sent my IDs back today.
was hard seeing them go. They were such a cool design, im going to design some. and hopefully be able to get the red camos with my discount all at the same time.

especially if the sulfer and blue lights type design ends up going to ID. then ill use that 20% I have and go cray

My tracking number just went live...

My Gators pair will be here next Thursday...

Its going to be the longest day off sitting there waiting for Mr. Brown to come knocking.

I had this same question also... the Nike id webpage renders it a dark grey but I am positive I've seen pics on ig that show the xdr sole being almost black... so if you're expecting a gray outsole then stay away from the xdr
The xdr sole is a pretty dark grey.  It is NOT as light as the non-xdr grey option.  It is true to how it looks on nike iD

nikeid

Here's an instagram photo of mine.  The lighting makes it look a tad darker

thats like a charcoal. wow. I like it though

green yots are the best yots cw imo

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. Not bad at all but the tongue logo needs to be addressed for some colors. I wanted to use black swoosh too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom