Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Sorry for the tease. :lol: I really like the blue(game royal) on the pattern and the midsole/heel clip, the color pops as do the poison green. The silver(stadium grey) on the swoosh has a metallic finish and it's not transparent that you would see the lines of the pattern. Heel shozoku has a metallic finish as well. Like I said the only thing I don't like is the silver on the snake shozoku that they half *** on. *Just in case someone asks, laces and lining are midnight navy.

View media item 263264
View media item 263283
View media item 263266
View media item 263268

Nice iD's minus the shozoku.

They clearly said extraterrestrial pattern. Hoping its for the Kobe 8 and not the Durant or LeBron.

didnt know, since no one really posted saying its extraterrestrial pattern.

would make sense if it were kobe 8 since lebron already came out with new colors. It could be durants but they are solid base

didnt know, since no one really posted saying its extraterrestrial pattern.

would make sense if it were kobe 8 since lebron already came out with new colors. It could be durants but they are solid base

I'm thinking it is going to be on the LeBrons. The Kobe 8 & KD 5 already have two different paterns. The LeBrons only have one.

I noticed that the Lunarglides (engineered mesh) have the fade option on NikeID. I hope they give that as an option on the Kobe 8, but with different color options of course.

Mine are in wife's hands. She's not impressed with them at all!?!? Said they looked 'cheaply' made!?! I won't get my hands on them till tomorrow so pics will be posted then.
Wife not impressed = Me not impressed *bummed*

Maybe she felt that way because they were so light? Or were there defects?

Jada we know you're excited homie but could you do us a favor and just post when they come in instead of giving us a twitter-like update on where your shoes are?

Last edited:
I know I'm just being an *** haha I know the excitement all too well. I ordered on the 20th if Jan and haven't gotten the shipped email yet so I'm living vicariously through y'all. I guess you could say Jadas posts make me more antsy about my? Haha

You should have yours in a couple weeks, this is the pair I ordered January 9th.

The pair I ordered along with my brothers on the 22nd, are estimated to ship February 25th-March 1st. :x

I initially thought maybe sonehow they bled in to my mesh which I know is impossible, but I was trying to think of a reason to maybe not get the white uppers again if they're going to have green spots

Not a complete fail but a disappointment that's not for the 8s. I like the HD2012 though, i'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom