Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got 'em a day before my birthday
smokin.gif

Do you have shoes you are looking to buy other than the solar red Lebron 8? I'd keep the AP maybe you can use it as trade bait or something.

Other than that really just big bangs and south beach 8s so yeah you're probably right about that

Think I'm gonna sell my DS fades, shouldn't be too hard to get another pair down the road for around 200-220

Damn son my day keeps getting better the red glows are sick too, man I'm really excited about my IDs coming in, just gotta get those volt glows for the trifecta

are the soles red or orange in person?
Definitely closer to orange than red while glowing. In regular light they match up pretty well with the rest of the shoe.

Random, but I thought it was neat that I got little crawdads on the top of both heels on the liner.

Last edited:
Mine dropped off early in the morning. Some slight imperfections on the midsole but it can be overlooked by the glow on these.
eek.gif
Glow doesn't look like that with the naked eye before the camera took the pics so don't expect crazy glow like that.
Straight fire.. 

Last edited:
Called nike to ask about my platinum SS yeezys I made on 3-13-14 and looks like they will ship out 4-9-14
pimp.gif
almost a month earlier than expected. Haven't received any "almost finished" emailed either
May i ask what you said excatly. whe i chatted with a rep all she said was "My guess would be first week of may".

You guys are getting specific dates and ordered after me

Ordered 3/7

Started 3/9

Havent heard squat since.

ALL I WANT IS MY iD'S

Originally Posted by goducks4  

On a side note..... If i were NIKE, I would do exactly what they are doing right now (make everybody think that the 8s are about getting ready to be taken down) and then unlock ALL the options/combos/colors for one last hurrah and release a statement saying that they will be taken down after supplies run out.

they would sell like crazy.... wishful thinking im sure.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they brought back yellow uppers

Here's my 4 ids. Like how they all turned out. Thanks to @battleground03 for the red I'd and I can't remember the other user with the cement pair but thanks!
BRO! Seriously... can we see more of that Black/Red ID on the Bottom Left?

Those are DOPE. And I haven't seen too many do that colorway with the Red Translucent Sole...

More Pics are needed, man. Those look like the TRUTH. 
nthat.gif

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh thanks! Ya man I think they came out great. I'll try to get some better pictures when I'm off work. I used the color blocking from another user but did use the translucent red sole.

Thats crazy, i ordered on 03/02.  Process started on 03/05.  But I haven't heard anything from NDC regarding my order.

Have you logged in and checked your order status from there? I know a few people who didnt even know their shoes shipped cuz no emails were sent but the order status states "Shipped"

@EightFiveFresh  you can already find pictures of both if you scroll through the thread.  Multiple people have ordered the red ones inspired by @battleground03

Pretty sure the bottom left ones are the same as the ones I ordered as well (also done 1st by another NT'er)

Damn so many sick ID's being posted, still sad that I slept on the solid yellow upper option. 
mean.gif

if it's glue, use goo-gone then hit it with soap and warm water. Even if it doesn't come off and made it worse you can return them.

Back
Top Bottom