Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Ordered them on xmas day received today.. one is my size 9 the other is 10.5 ...Why nike?.. WHY?????
Where you at solider jr?
mean.gif
 Nike

I'm waiting on 5 pairs and one is barley being shipped from china and that's because I'm ordering 2 more... Why nike why!?

Last edited:
My brothers ids that I ordered at the same time as my chromas finally shipped today. There better not be any flaws in them

Last edited:
alright.. last one i promise. they're just so
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
and i can't stop looking at them

on feet
been wanting to pull the trigger on a pair similar to your away chromas but man been blowing so much money on shoes lately 
laugh.gif
 nicely done though

Away chromas actually belong to Grimey.
ah ok lol 

anyone who ordered the SS is the lateral swoosh also a metallic color? for example the stadium grey swoosh on normal uppers is a metallic swoosh would it be the same if used on the SS swoosh?

Good job on those @s dubl I like the subtle purple splatter and black ice sole. Bet those look really dope in person.

@al3x89 @comacoma33 :smokin I have a white upper pair coming.

Just got my "almost finished email" after ordering on 12/30

:rolleyes

I've also emailed customer service on 2/13 and have yet to hear back. I'm literally at the end of my rope with these fools.

chatted with a rep about the overlay... *** hole didnt offer me ****. Just told me how it was unfortuanate, and I have 30 days to return.

I told him I needed them for something next month, and theres not enough time to return, reorder, and wait another 50 days. Even tho it only said 4-6 weeks which is 42 days max. Said the wait time is because its a custom product... well no ****.

Im pissed right now. Dude didnt offer me **** but a refund.... I dont ever even call and ask for coupon codes or anything.

chatted with a rep about the overlay... *** hole didnt offer me ****. Just told me how it was unfortuanate, and I have 30 days to return.

I told him I needed them for something next month, and theres not enough time to return, reorder, and wait another 50 days. Even tho it only said 4-6 weeks which is 42 days max. Said the wait time is because its a custom product... well no ****.

Im pissed right now. Dude didnt offer me **** but a refund.... I dont ever even call and ask for coupon codes or anything.
mean.gif
 That's messed up...

They offered me a remake and/or refund as well, but I asked if there was anything else they could do for me because I'd have to drive far to pick up my shoes and received a 20% off code.

Your issue is worse than mine, as they only didn't add a collar ID on mine. Guess it depends on the Rep.

call cooperate or ask to speak too there manager

one thing I learned in working retail was that everyone loves to call cooperate

I def will call, but its cutting it too close to the time I have to leave for work. Ill be calling tomorrow.

I def will call, but its cutting it too close to the time I have to leave for work. Ill be calling tomorrow.

I've been dealing with this same BS for three weeks now.

Live chatted twice, was told no code.
Called once, told no code.
Sent email, was told 24 hrs response. Emailed on 2/13, still no response.
Called today, requested to speak to a supervisor. Told me they'd call me back in 3 hours. I missed the call. Voicemail said they will not offer any compensation and I can return them if I want.

I have another pair of IDs I want in my cart but theres no way I'll order them now.

I've been dealing with this same BS for three weeks now.

Live chatted twice, was told no code.
Called once, told no code.
Sent email, was told 24 hrs response. Emailed on 2/13, still no response.
Called today, requested to speak to a supervisor. Told me they'd call me back in 3 hours. I missed the call. Voicemail said they will not offer any compensation and I can return them if I want.

I have another pair of IDs I want in my cart but theres no way I'll order them now.
Been on and off the fence getting ID for the past month. I'm off again. Will probably be on again tomorrow. By the time I'm ready Nike will have taken it down.

Which one of y'all put your chaos 8 Christmas pattern IDs up on eBay for $500 starting bid?

Whoever it was, needs to say no to drugs.

Back
Top Bottom