Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Get men's sz 7. I'm pretty sure it's the same shoe, I don't think there's any difference in the sizing.
I'm a 4.5y in Kobe's so they'd be huge on me. I appreciate the suggestion though

lol I think theres actually no womens sizes in the kobe 8 ids... they just say its "womens" for the heck of it ...maybe for those who doesn't know how to convert

Yeah, I think you're right. The men's start at 7, so I guess that would be a 8.5 for women.

Enjoy your ids gentlemen!

a little out of topic but i bought 2 kobe IDs yday from nikestore.eu with paypal but the order isnt placed yet and paypal is waiting for the merchant (nikestore) to process my payment ? its the first time i use paypal to pay on nikestore is this common :O ? 
They won't charge your PayPal until they start making the shoes.

You can make IDs on Nikestore.EU now? How long have they been available?

Get men's sz 7. I'm pretty sure it's the same shoe, I don't think there's any difference in the sizing.
I'm a 4.5y in Kobe's so they'd be huge on me. I appreciate the suggestion though

lol I think theres actually no womens sizes in the kobe 8 ids... they just say its "womens" for the heck of it ...maybe for those who doesn't know how to convert

Yeah, I think you're right. The men's start at 7, so I guess that would be a 8.5 for women.

Enjoy your ids gentlemen!
:frown: damn... That sucks.

They won't charge your PayPal until they start making the shoes.

You can make IDs on Nikestore.EU now? How long have they been available?
frown.gif
damn... That sucks.
since december at least you can make kobe 8 id i ordered 1 on 15th of december and it was shipped 2 days ago ! 

so my order is submitted and they ll charge me in 7-10 days that they ll start making em ? because when i go to My orders in my nike account they arent there and also they are still in my cart :O 

I didn't know that. That's good you guys can finally order IDs.

If it's not in your order status, and still in your cart, maybe the order wasn't placed? I'd give nike cust service a call to be sure. Might have to place the order again.

I didn't know that. That's good you guys can finally order IDs.

If it's not in your order status, and still in your cart, maybe the order wasn't placed? I'd give nike cust service a call to be sure. Might have to place the order again.
i emailed them today about whats going on and they said my payment was reversed back from nike but on my paypal account it doesnt say anything about reversed/cancelled transaction it is says that the amount is Pending . i m totally confused lol 

If they say reversed, and it's pending on PayPal, they won't take it out.

I've had a cancelled order through nike, and it said pending months later. They never took the $$ out.

If they say reversed, and it's pending on PayPal, they won't take it out.

I've had a cancelled order through nike, and it said pending months later. They never took the $$ out.
oh so i guess its safe to checkout again and buy them ? i can email them to cancel my order afterall in case the first one that is pending goes through right ? 

Yeah, you should be good.

If anything just keep your eye on the reversed order. If they end up charging you (which I doubt they will), just give em a call. They'll take care of it quick.

Yeah, you should be good.

If anything just keep your eye on the reversed order. If they end up charging you (which I doubt they will), just give em a call. They'll take care of it quick.
allright thanks for the help man gonna order these think pinks again :D , appreciated ! 

Got my money right ordering my yeezys tonight, still stuck on SS or no SS, gonna make a decision later. I thought about using this money to pick up the SS Xmas but the 8 ID option is about to go I gotta get my order in and pick up the SS later.

Too bad you can't use that grey upper on chroma because that other design with the grey upper was dope Nelson.

Last edited:
for those with the all white upper how is it holding up? dirt wise and is it easy to clean?

I had the same question.I wanted to make a USA pair but that white got me scared lol

^^ I've worn mine twice to run errand that's about it. Too scared to get the upper dirty. Eventually I won't give AF and just rock them with no care.

Quick question...nikes policy for IDs ordered during holiday season is you can return within 60 days for whatever reason.  I'm going to return my amnesty pair because I want to do them with chroma and I have a 15% off coupon, but I probably wont order them again until early feb.  If I wear the current amnesty id's, will nike still accept them even if they are used?

Back
Top Bottom