Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

question for you guys, the bruce lee ids that was posted 2 pages back, will it look better with black laces instead of red? dont get me wrong, i like the red laces (favorite color is red) before i make my order, just need some feedback. thanks!
I had looked a few pages back and saw a guy who ordered some kobes and his red laces came out a tad orange so i'd be a little careful. I personally liked it with yellow laces but i was mimicking the asics kill bill more in my design.

I had looked a few pages back and saw a guy who ordered some kobes and his red laces came out a tad orange so i'd be a little careful. I personally liked it with yellow laces but i was mimicking the asics kill bill more in my design.
actually, it was at the last page haha! the red laces looks good on em tho. i was just wondering if black laces is better. right now, im leaning towards red laces.

actually, it was at the last page haha! the red laces looks good on em tho. i was just wondering if black laces is better. right now, im leaning towards red laces.
LOL you're right his look fine ... the one i saw that looked orange was maybe 10 pages back

black or red laces

you may want to get the red, black may be easier to get, but that kobe 8 lace is hard to find its really specific

Yeah the lace is difficult to come by, I mean if you have other kobes you could just play around with the ones you have to see if u like other combinations. I have a few kobes so i might take a chance with yellow and if i hate it ... use the black from my SS

Yeah the lace is difficult to come by, I mean if you have other kobes you could just play around with the ones you have to see if u like other combinations. I have a few kobes so i might take a chance with yellow and if i hate it ... use the black from my SS
yeah i have a lot of pairs to choose from haha! i'll go ahead with the red for now. i have a few black laces that i can use. thanks!

cool thanks. i'll go with red then. appreciate it sir.
no problem

you could probably find slim black laces somewhere, red may be harder to find you know

do you have any other Kobe 8s? you could use those black laces from a pair too if you have them

any feedback as to dark or stadium grey for my cw guys? leaning stadium.... unsure if it will be too shiny. gonna pull trigger soon as i decide

no problem

you could probably find slim black laces somewhere, red may be harder to find you know

do you have any other Kobe 8s? you could use those black laces from a pair too if you have them
yessir. not trying to brag, but i have 30+ pairs of the 8s haha

which design guys? stuck on these two, I wish the SS had color options I would do black so it mimics the yeezy scales somewhat

any feedback as to dark or stadium grey for my cw guys? leaning stadium.... unsure if it will be too shiny. gonna pull trigger soon as i decide
your pair is the black cloaks right?

last page on Nelson's pair, thats stadium grey its like a tin foil silver, I used dark grey this its like a dark metallic

thanks guys

whats the price you can get the VBs at? if its a good price and they are DS you may wanna grab them, they are hard to find, then again ID will be coming down soon too, thats a tough decision

Ahaha you'll get there soon enough my friend lol
lol re-buying sucks i swear ... i make the same mistake every year with at least one signature shoe ... buy the same size like 3-4 times before i even try them on and then when i finally try to wear them ... it doesn't fit. I should know better like i haven't been doing this for years i swear lol

Back
Top Bottom