Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Think it'd look better with possibly a white speckle?
I did something quite similar to your design but used a blue color upper instead with no speckle. I think if you chose a white speckle vs GITD speckle, there won't be much of a difference IMO. I'd go w/o the speckles but you can't go wrong with either GITD or white speckle.

I've been debating between these two designs to imitate the cloak 7s. Having not seeing the SS in person got me guessing.

Last edited:
I did something quite similar to your design but used a blue color upper instead with no speckle. I think if you chose a white speckle vs GITD speckle, there won't be much of a difference IMO. I'd go w/o the speckles but you can't go wrong with either GITD or white speckle.

I've been debating between these two designs to imitate the cloak 7s. Having not seeing the SS in person got me guessing
View media item 712179
These bottom ones would be real dope

the only option that matters to me is that gitd sole, I've wanted that for a minute

they gotta keep the 8 up on ID for another couple months now right?

I'm not against GITD,
but when does it come in use practically?
how often are you going to be in a pitch black room to wear people are going to marvel at your GITD?

if you're like a raver I understand. or if the gym you're playing in loses power yea.

the green it is is bright, so if it goes well with the rest of the shoe i understand other than that i dont htink i'll personally be trying to match like yellow with Giitd

Thanks for the feedback fellas. More I look at it, the more I think the GITD speckles are overkill. White speckles will look pretty good tho.

I'm not against GITD,
but when does it come in use practically?
how often are you going to be in a pitch black room to wear people are going to marvel at your GITD?

if you're like a raver I understand. or if the gym you're playing in loses power yea.

the green it is is bright, so if it goes well with the rest of the shoe i understand other than that i dont htink i'll personally be trying to match like yellow with Giitd
idk I just like it, I've been wanting to do a yeezy solar ID for a while the poison green looks great I have it on my xmas pattern ID and it looks like its glowing all the time but the GITD is more like the inspiration so it works for my ID

GITD won't work for everyone, just like the SS, some just aren't a fan you know

Thanks for the feedback fellas. More I look at it, the more I think the GITD speckles are overkill. White speckles will look pretty good tho.
honestly I like the GITD speckles better, I don't think it's overkill I think it looks good with your ID

idk I just like it, I've been wanting to do a yeezy solar ID for a while the poison green looks great I have it on my xmas pattern ID and it looks like its glowing all the time but the GITD is more like the inspiration so it works for my ID

GITD won't work for everyone, just like the SS, some just aren't a fan you know

Yea i feel that
I was just curious
I personally like the green, glad they don't charge more for it.
I remember having the galaxy 7.
and thinking to myself. the only time i see these glow is in my car at night lol

I saw alot of nice designs in here. I figured I would share mine too. I hope yall like them. 

These are all white. The Green you see is actually white and will appear green only in the dark.

These are Oreo versions of the 8s

Nothing special about these really. Just a nice blacked out version.

Last but not least. 

Yea i feel that
I was just curious
I personally like the green, glad they don't charge more for it.
I remember having the galaxy 7.
and thinking to myself. the only time i see these glow is in my car at night lol
hahahaha true you only see it at night but I've been wanting these solar yeezy 8s for months so I am pretty excited to finally get my chance to order them and I got a %10 code to use to knock it down a few bucks

can't wait to see what Jada got cooking up, post some pics when you get them in

Last edited:

I appreciate the opinion.  I've actually used the "Green Glow" sole option on KD's before and it looks pretty green (very similar to the actual "Yeezy" Sole).  The standard "white glow" option doesn't look close though (*when not glowing).
how strong would you say the glow is on IDs...as drastic as yeezys/galaxy 4s?

both KDs came out great btw^

Back
Top Bottom