Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got my blackout. Expected quality to be a bit better
View media item 659385
I ordered numerous id's and they all come out great. My blackouts should be here Thursday except I got dark grey swoosh and logo with errthing else black. I think those look straight fiiiiiireeee. Was thinking of doing all black wish and logo and everything else black but wanted the logo and swoosh to stand out a little but I think yours look mad good homie. Don't think the em or anything else is any different than any other general release. All my 8's come out great. I'd keep them.

Last edited:
View media item 661102

View media item 661103
Bonus

View media item 661104

I feel like I'm going to get the whiteouts dirty just by looking at them. So pretty though.
tank214 tank214
View media item 661102

View media item 661103
Bonus

View media item 661104

I feel like I'm going to get the whiteouts dirty just by looking at them. So pretty though
tank214 tank214 nvm those look really really good. I love the shozuku on the back. I may do clear bottom tho

whiteouts look good. if the white solid base was up when i ordered, i would have took it.

either way, i'm happy with my coral pattern upper.

This glue spot is my only beef
That is nuts. As a perfectionist, this would drive me bonkers. Doesn't appear to be any way to "fix" that either.

For the extra $ we pay for IDs, the results shouldn't be so prone to flaws.

Makes me wonder what the results are through miadidas? Would be interesting to see if they ship out their IDs with as little of care as Nike.

You going to return? I probably would...that white is coming through in way too many spots. I'm p'd off for you bro

Last edited:
You going to return? I probably would...that white is coming through in way too many spots. I'm p'd off for you bro

I'm glad you see my struggle. I'm just gonna return them and get the black elites from my local champs and rock with those. I can't believe they would even **** a product out like this. Elites with a coupon 125 now anyway. Pisses me off that you took a month for all black shoes that you sent out looking like crap. I don't wanna wait another month for a new pair that could be the same way

They said the took the red option down because people were complaining about how it came out and the colors weren't matching correctly

someone posted the amnesty "like" colorway in the kobe 8 section... it's nice but that bright purple makes the amnesty's the amnesty's. ha

I wanted to post it here but it's not my picture......

Back
Top Bottom