Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

thanks TPG, yeah its just the same old same old again, some new color options would be fantastic

You can still make the X'MAS until they update the main site then it's gone

Last edited:
Well...theres $390 bucks for my 2 pairs.....made my so called.."Amenesties"..with a white sole, and a pair of all white/blue colorway with white sole...I DEF NEED HELP WITH THESE KOBE 8s!!....24 pairs and counting!.....smh..lol...ive never bought so many colorways of 1 shoe in my life..smh..whats wrong with me?...lol...I LOVE THIS SHOE!!...

New upper is decent but agree that it is still a bit of a letdown.

Really curious to see how the black/dark grey and white/stadium grey Pit Viper uppers come out...

Do you think they will cancel my order? I figure the update will be soon so I jumped on it while I still can. Maybe I should call a rep to make sure.

I don't see why they would cancel since you are able to submit your order and that's the main site to order from.

Damn. No more Xmas. Shoulda...too late. I wish they would have told us it was going down. Didn't someone ask them and they said it was staying up?

Last edited:
New member here.

I actually love the new upper. I think it will be much lighter than the rendering, like the platinum color. Anyway, I came up with this, recreating the Kobe VI 3D del sol (as best I could). Thoughts?

Last edited:
View media item 571742

New member here.

I actually love the new upper. I think it will be much lighter than the rendering, like the platinum color. Anyway, I came up with this, recreating the Kobe VI 3D del sol (as best I could). Thoughts?

Welcome. If you can get another person to order the same pair with a purple heel clip and exchange one shoe then it's money.

Last edited:
New upper is ehh to me...

I'm surprised they haven't given us a pre set 2-toned sole/midsole combo, like on the sulfurs, homes, amnesties etc....

I still have a number of xmas in my cart and the option is still up...i'm not getting anything though. very underwhelmed with the options.

yeah after playing around with the options not really feeling this pit viper option, I really don't even love the GR thats coming out either

thinking about making a pair with the black upper.. just hope that the grey is dark grey.

will wait for some pics first.

anyone know why nikeid fb page doesn't show us these new options anymore? they used to show us BEFORE the new options were up, now we don't get anything.. :smh:

I don't know why they don't have pics of the actuall shoes when they do an option. you could make a generic shoe of the new option so that we know. the rendering and the actual shoe is completely off for some of the options.

The pit viper iD option is on the regular nikestore page now and the xmas pattern is still there. I would order by today just in case before that's gone for good.

Last edited:

I don't know why they don't have pics of the actuall shoes when they do an option. you could make a generic shoe of the new option so that we know. the rendering and the actual shoe is completely off for some of the options.
i sent Nike an email about this after i was unhappy with my first pair.  he said its a great idea and they should have some pictures of finished products

Back
Top Bottom