Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Well, it's def the Christmas pattern in the next couple weeks according to NikeID twitter. I don't wanna miss out but I had enough time I guess.
indifferent.gif

Well, it's def the Christmas pattern in the next couple weeks according to NikeID twitter. I don't wanna miss out but I had enough time I guess.
indifferent.gif
glad i got my new improved pair.  i love them, and IMO, definitely the nicest looking upper out of all the 8 ID options yet.  referring to the teal/pink Christmas one

Last edited:
glad i got my new improved pair.  i love them, and IMO, definitely the nicest looking upper out of all the 8 ID options yet.  referring to the teal/pink Christmas one
Have that one in the cart, as well as that deep a*s purple that I love, and had the countonkobe built, as well as the red (I can live without). I have the actual Christmases so I'll be thankful lol. Hopefully the new update gives us better options overall. They coulda kept that graffiti pattern tho.

Last edited:
it doesn't look like kobe's? really? how so?

Maybe it was just me but I thought the colors differed slightly. I think the swoosh on mine is more transparent in comparison to Kobes pic when he unboxed them.
All in all....they're still nice though.

Last edited:
I thought the colors on that pattern looked different on KB's. Hey guys I tweeted NikeID last night, they told me in a few weeks they will be updating the patterns so you do have some time but not a lot.

Those are pretty nice!  I haven't seen too many examples with the university red/tour yellow upper.
hey fam, what do think of this pair? KB24 is my favorite player, but I like kyrie irving as well as, so these are cavs themed.

Last edited:
Just opened my ID's today.

Could not be more disappointed. Truly, truly pathetic. 

There's so many things wrong with them, I can't even begin to explain. I'll post detailed pictures soon.

Warning: DO NOT BUY THE GRAFFITIS WITHOUT REALIZING THEY WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE SMEARED.

At first I didn't like that Lakers pattern, i think the yellow outsole changed my mind. It wasn't available in the beginning.

^ what color graffiti upper did you use?

They're going to remove the holiday print being thay its the oldest. The Pit Viper print is actually dope. I wouldn't mind it. If they given us solid yet, they aren't at this point.

Back
Top Bottom