Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I like the Wolf 7s, just not the 7, your iD was clean, might need to mess around a bit and make my own.

got my 'finishing touches' email today, shipment is expected in a week's time.. hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll finally be able to see 'em!

got my 'finishing touches' email today, shipment is expected in a week's time.. hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll finally be able to see 'em!
Got my finishing touches as well. I did an area 72 one similar to the ones people mocked up when the new upper first came up. Excited to see how it turns out.

Nice new iDs you guys but i'm ready to see new ones with the coral pattern.
nerd.gif
me 2 bro cant wait to get my pair... ill snap a few pics and upload em once i do

If anyone on here is a size 12 and would like to do a WTK themed shoe let me know!!! Having trouble finding a friend who wants to so figured I would throw it out here to the Sneakerhead community!!!

Got my finishing touches as well. I did an area 72 one similar to the ones people mocked up when the new upper first came up. Excited to see how it turns out.

Can't wait to see yours nealtastic! I made one with a posion green swoosh and orange/red upper. I got my finishing touches email on May 17th for my GSW Coral pattern. Can't wait for them!

View media item 421222

I also got 2 more Kobe id's coming near the middle of June as well :nerd:

KVN

Can't wait to see yours nealtastic! I made one with a posion green swoosh and orange/red upper. I got my finishing touches email on May 17th for my GSW Coral pattern. Can't wait for them!

View media item 421222

KVN

These are def gonna turn out nice.

You guys should be getting your shipped emails in a couple days, judging from my experience.

All these designs are lookin great... I'm also excited to see the coral pattern.

I ended up going with 2 designs (and am conservatively saying that I will buy no more 8s lol)

Adjusted my MN gophers iD to look much like the Skylar Diggins PE but with a solid white outsole instead.  Really eager to see this yellow/gold upper in person

And went with this one as well...

Last edited:

I also got 2 more Kobe id's coming near the middle of June as well
nerd.gif

KVN
Love the GSW. I think it will look much better even in person with that blue. I am tempted to make a Kings one now that my team is staying, but only seem to like a retro colored combination since it doesn't fit the new colors that well IMO.  As far as my area 72 ones, it is off the barkleys look but with the platinum upper. So more like the barkleys with flash on the 3m! I can't wait to start seeing the new uppers on here. I wasn't the first to order by far, so some should start rolling in I hope soon.

x2. Has anyone ordered the white upper coral print? I ordered mine last week so it'll be a few weeks.

I ordered the White Coral upper at the first of May. I already got the 'Finishing Touches' email last week, so hopefully my iDs will be here soon. Will post pics when they arrive.

View media item 421222

KVN

was thinking about getting these

really nice!

waiting to see peoples Ids come in for coral pattern then if they are as good as they seem ill be making 3 IDs :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom