Zoom Kobe 4 Draft Day's???

saw the Black/Reds at Footlocker Eaton Centre.. they put them on the shelves around sometime in the afternoon.

the black/red is still not on our shelves here in richmond bc.. but im happy to see that the Gold Medals are coming out soon too..
smile.gif

still havent seen any new kobes at metrotown footlocker yet...
but...i saw lots of big boxes...maybe they are in there somewhere....
nerd.gif

come down to richmond jordanheaven.. it's a few minutes drive from your area.. we have the breds and a quite possible release of the gold medals thisweekend.. and if that only interests you considering the traffic and gas issues..

oh man...what sucks is that the draft days were all over the place in london, england when i was on vacation i should have picked them up

aww man. u should've.. those are neckbreakers here in richmond. well not for everybody but for sneakerheads.
smile.gif

draft days are neck breakers for heads but MLK's definitely breaks a lot of sneakerheads and non-sneakerheads necks. I broke a lot of necks when I wore myMLK's. haha!

Originally Posted by bonez

draft days are neck breakers for heads but MLK's definitely breaks a lot of sneakerheads and non-sneakerheads necks. I broke a lot of necks when I wore my MLK's. haha!
^ that's true though. but only a few were blessed with those MLKs.. and u're one of those who's been blessed to have em.. i wish theywere GRs.. but it wouldn't be that special if that's the case.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom