Zoom Kobe 4 Draft Day's???

Just wondering if anyone has seen these hit the shelves anywhere in Canada?
Specifically Vancouver?
Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

pce

^ naw man,i don't think van's gettin or got those..

if you've checked at livestock,dipt or goodfoot and they ain't there,chances are y'all aint gettin'em..

pimp.gif

hi guys.. newbie here..

anyways, onto my reply for this post:

i don't think we'll be gettin these. but i hope we'll be gettin the kobe 4 finals (61 pts) both cw..

keepin my fingers crossed.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

i would love to get the finals here but i doubt it...... oh well! at least i got my mlks! haha

hoh had them, i was lucky that a fellow nter hooked me up at a really really good price! hoping to be able to do the same with the finals!

canada will be getting the black/red kobe ivs and then possibly a black gold in the fall and that will be all

black gold kobes?? i don't remember seeing those.. oh wait, are those the ones with the speckles on it?? if so then thats a bummer... wish we were gettingthe gold medals...

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

canada will be getting the black/red kobe ivs and then possibly a black gold in the fall and that will be all
black/gold? are these the finals edition? if yes then that's
pimp.gif
. sure cop.

i stand correced! in the month of august alone footlocker canada will be carrying black/red, Phillys and Gold Medals

i stand correced! in the month of august alone footlocker canada will be carrying black/red, Phillys and Gold Medals
are u for real? even lower mainland's gonna get these?

hey buddy i went to footlocker today and the guy that i asked haven't heard anything about these said above.. are we gonna get em here too invancouver?

I work p/t at footlocker here in Edmonton and my manager didn't mention anything about the gold medals coming. I wore my GM at work the other day and mymanager was like WHAT???? he couldn't stop looking at it.
My Draft Days arrived yesterday. 125.00 USD shipped from shoetrends.

Originally Posted by bonez

I work p/t at footlocker here in Edmonton and my manager didn't mention anything about the gold medals coming. I wore my GM at work the other day and my manager was like WHAT???? he couldn't stop looking at it.
does shoetrends help u to make the package as gift and put down a low value ??

I work p/t at footlocker here in Edmonton and my manager didn't mention anything about the gold medals coming.
so i think the Gold Medals philly and black/red zoom kobe 4s are not gonna make it's way here.. ducktales? or truth...

Originally Posted by bmoney604

I work p/t at footlocker here in Edmonton and my manager didn't mention anything about the gold medals coming.
so i think the Gold Medals philly and black/red zoom kobe 4s are not gonna make it's way here.. ducktales? or truth...

I don't think we will be getting them ....i was talking to a footlocker employee at metrotown....he said..NO...

i promise you gold medals and black/red drop in august, damn footlocker managers dont have a clue cant they at least check their sku book?
laugh.gif

and the colorway listed for september is royal blue.........so id assume its the phillys

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

I work p/t at footlocker here in Edmonton and my manager didn't mention anything about the gold medals coming. I wore my GM at work the other day and my manager was like WHAT???? he couldn't stop looking at it.
does shoetrends help u to make the package as gift and put down a low value ??
Yeah shoetrends did mark it as a gift. I've never had any problems with customs here in the west coast. I always get charged customs feewhenever my order comes in from the east coast.

i promise you gold medals and black/red drop in august, damn footlocker managers dont have a clue cant they at least check their sku book?
laugh.gif

and the colorway listed for september is royal blue.........so id assume its the phillys
I'll check next time I work. the last time I checked our sku book was only up to Jul 09.
Most of the time the sku will be there but you cant order the shoe. I tried it a few times and it is saying that it's not in the system. But anything canhappen.

laugh.gif

ok.. i'll wait.. i really am desperate to have the gold medals.
pimp.gif

I checked the sku book last night and it did say blk/red and gold medals are dated for August release dates. sku is in the system but not sure if its going torelease.

its also showing one coming out in September and one in October.

Back
Top Bottom