• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
IMO, yes. But I'm a bit biased considering KW is a jagoff and wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything promoted by him or the kartrashians.

In terms of numbers...it's about an even swap. You'd have three very nice retros that are likely to increase in value vs. one pair of that guy's shoes.

Ok thanks.

Would DS Zen Grey Yeezy's for the Prelude 1, 2 and 3 be a good trade?
preludes retail 200+tax per, resell for 400+ per, zens vary in price depending on size, but will most likely only go up since he left nike. but id say keep the kobes, zens are going for 800-1.2k ish

People will be going all "Rosemary's Baby" for them sixes
glasses.gif

got a gang of stock market analysts up in here. let the shoes drop then worry about price.

people acting like ms cleo with their crystal ball on resale prices 
mean.gif

how did u come up with that assumption?
Look at Jordan and how much his ogs going for... imagine when kobe retires... not just the pack but most of the limited shoes that released in the past won't be as easy to obtain at a fair price... same goes with lebron

I also think prices will go up as well once the set is done.

Once people are 1-2 pairs away from completeing the set they'll be more likely to say "F the price" and just wanna get it over with. Once people start giving in to higher prices that'll raise the asking price across the board. I'm no economist but that's how I see it playing out.

**** of course it might not be the best logic... but you asked for my thoughts... i just want the shoes of my favorite ball player and I'm not trying to get owned in the future

Any guesses on the resell price of the prelude 4 during the day of release? You guys think it will be in the 400 500 range like the 1 and 2s

^^that will be the last "prediction" related post.

No more predicting, or asking for predictions on pricing.

All prediction related posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from this thread.

Thank you, have a nice day :wink:

Back
Top Bottom