• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Not a big fan of the 2s but will try to cop to trade for the 1s I missed out on. Good luck to everyone cuz I know we are going to need it

Back in the day people used to spread info, post links or whatever... Back when it wasn't a pain in the *** to get GRs. Times have changed, and I'm all for keeping info from the lurkers.

People now days are only out for a quick buck, and the people that ACTUALLY like the shoes are left high and dry. Either have to pay resell, or miss out.

That good old NT camaraderie goes right out the windows when everyone is trying to get their own pair :lol:

:lol: I have no problem sharing info. That's why I PMed people and answered them if they asked me. Like I said earlier, nothing wrong with sharing info. Just make sure you share it with the right people

My PM literally exploded.

To all the people looking for an early link, i dont have one. to my knowledge one doesnt exist. my main source for early links doesnt have one for the preludes

Anyone have an early link? I'm literally trying to cop a few cause its real out there you feel me
:rolleyes

:smh:

There are pics of the ZK3 prelude up on ebay if anyone is interested that someone in here brought up earlier

The swoosh is dope but besides that not really feeling the colorway. Almost looks the like OG or a custom upper

Glad I passed on those

Last edited:
Those Ebay pics made the 3s look lot better to me, wasn't really feeling them till I saw those pics. Anything I pick up besides the 4s will only be used to try to trade for 1s though.

guilty
laugh.gif

mean.gif
hope that ho turns up soon
Its cool haha im not mad. I just figured it would be easier to address everyone here rather than answer each PM individually

Good luck to everyone copping (hopefully not too many bots) the prelude 2s tomorrow. I really want these and the 7s and maybe the 1s if they are in a restock (a guy can dream :lol:) or someone willing to sell them to me cheap.

Back
Top Bottom