• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Got a missed call from HOH. When I called them back 10 minutes later, they said they went through all the raffles already 
mean.gif

Got a missed call from HOH. When I called them back 10 minutes later, they said they went through all the raffles already :smh:
u gotta call em back instantly. I think willowbrook tried to pull that on me last week. Calledfor a split sec and hung up before I answered. Needless to say I called em back twice with the quickness to prevent their bs

Better believe all those guys who were sitting on Zk1s think they hit the jackpot after the prelude came out. Thinking some beat up old pair of kicks is worth 300+ seriously hope nobody pulls the trigger on those but to each their own i suppose

Better believe all those guys who were sitting on Zk1s think they hit the jackpot after the prelude came out. Thinking some beat up old pair of kicks is worth 300+ seriously hope nobody pulls the trigger on those but to each their own i suppose
a few months ago them joints were $50-60 at my mom and pop. Went to cop for a nter about a month ago and they were gone :smh:

Want to try to get the Taxis as well as these but I'm afraid if I try for these first I'll miss out on getting both..

There will be pleeeenty of Taxi's...not even a TLO. Taxi's and Gamma's are like Florida Marlins tickets compared to the preludes.

edit..."Miami" Marlins.

Last edited:
the funniest part is i'll see the word "limited" in the description. lol just because its limited now don't mean it was limited at release, but then again 650k pairs of bred 11s still go for 3-350.

I can see it now, year is 2018, release of bred 11s, people gonna come out and sell for 550 with a "limited" tag.  

Back
Top Bottom