Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
struck out again nike sf is a joke....

i find it so hard to believe there are ALOT of people wearin size 14's looking for these..... #DROP50BOTSONRSVP should have been the tag

salty

Last edited:
This thread is oddly dead.  I was looking forward to reading about today's events, but there's hardly any new posts from last night.  

Struck out on RSVP unfortunately. Gonna give them a try at retail, but not sure if I'm willing to drop resale prices on the IIs immediately with all the other Preludes coming.

Last edited:
Damn man not even one RSVP... ended up just stopping by Harem HoH after class for a ticket... also will try my luck on NDC

Yeah this does seem dead. Maybe it's because the initial hype of the Prelude pack has worn off. Plus, the Taxis, Christmas dunks, Lebrons and some other shoes drop this weekend. 

Yeah this does seem dead. Maybe it's because the initial hype of the Prelude pack has worn off. Plus, the Taxis, Christmas dunks, Lebrons and some other shoes drop this weekend. 

That is true..but these Prelude packs are more of a Collectors item than really to rock...

got 1 rsvp for a friend outta nyc 
smokin.gif

Did the guy who did free rsvps from this thread earlier today win anything?

you know how i know you just stared collecting sneakers?

back on track? resellers have always existed. and it used to be 10x worst. in the early 2000s, SBs DOMINATED. You had pairs that retailed at around $100 that were being sold for $400+.

Reselling is nothing new. People act like it is. There is nothing wrong with reselling pairs to make some extra cash or to make yours free. The real problem is the people who actually buy them. and who are willing to pay the resale price. they drive up the prices because resellers know they can get away with it. 

THANK YOU SIR.FINALLY MORE AND MORE GET IT. :smokin

Im gonna try to cop 2 to have trade bait for a pair of ones...and add a little cash if needed(hope not)

Back
Top Bottom