• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
rather have the shoes than only one night
laugh.gif

Sold my 1's and regret it BIG TIME. I'm sure while I'm at the gym the restock gon happen just like last time. SMH
Price had to be right... I already know I'm not gonna get 1000 for my 13s so they bowt to be on feet here soon... Sold 5s and 6s a couple weeks ago for 450 a piece not a reseller but I'm cool I bought them to sell anyway

nobody said it was gonna restock today. At this point, everything is speculation on when it will be restock. And the chance of restocking is not a rumor, everyone should know Nike would restock these one point or another from the cancelled pairs. 

Price had to be right... I already know I'm not gonna get 1000 for my 13s so they bowt to be on feet here soon... Sold 5s and 6s a couple weeks ago for 450 a piece not a reseller but I'm cool I bought them to sell anyway

I wear the same size and dude bought them for 750 a few days after they released...As bad as I wanted to keep them I let'em go smh. Prices are steadily going up according to some of these ebay prices. I have to catch this restock smh

Not sure if srs
What I meant is I don't buy shoes to sell all the time believe it or not that was my first time...mainly because it was all star weekend peer pressure and they were so easy to get I got em all in my sz so if I didn't sell they were gonna be worn

your assuming this is all done on one IP but 60 secs isnt a flag 1-5 secs maybe 
You misinterpreted my post. I meant they may be hitting the site every 60 seconds because I agree that 60 seconds won't set off any flags. Also I hope Nike is smart enough to block a range of IPs. It shouldn't be too tough to track down the bots

Last edited:
I let a pair of size 13 Prelude 1's go for $500 on release day but got them back in a trade for Oregon Foams.

I let a pair of size 13 Prelude 1's go for $500 on release day but got them back in a trade for Oregon Foams.

I wouldve did that trade too. I have an extra pair of Prelude VI's just sitting but nobody is gonna trade 1's for 6's at this point considering the price of the 1's now.

I wouldve did that trade too. I have an extra pair of Prelude VI's just sitting but nobody is gonna trade 1's for 6's at this point considering the price of the 1's now.
That's the only reason I'm holding off on wearing em I woulda been busted em owt and I believe those are the only ones he wore on court this season correct me if I'm wrong... too many factors go into that resell price now but those are the crown jewel of the pack IMO

I flipped mine when i first got them because they looked HUGE for a 13. But then I realized what a dumb idea it was and got them back in my life. 

honestly, the bots would be deployed if nike were to drop them at the wee hours where an average person would be sleeping. So kind of pointless of cancelling orders from those with bots, only to restock them at a time where bots would pick them up again anyway. 

Like i said, I'm only after the P2's and nothing else, and I'm glad they're one of the preludes thats on the bottom of the prelude list. People are going to go after 1,4,5,and 6. The top 4 reselling preludes.
All the ones I'm going after :lol: . I'll just focusing on 1s, 5s , and wtks everything isn't that bad resell wise. Wish everyone luck!

Last edited:
Prelude 1,4,5,6 each can fetch at least $500, meanwhile prelude 2,3,7,8 are around $300-$400. People will go straight for the 1's, thats the most profit to be made out of this restock i think.  

Prelude 1,4,5,6 each can fetch at least $500, meanwhile prelude 2,3,7,8 are around $300-$400. People will go straight for the 1's, thats the most profit to be made out of this restock i think.  
Yea that's strictly eBay prices u might luck up and find someone in ur area but ppl were buying these at sneakercon DS for 350 400 from what I was seeing.... tried to sell my ones I went as low as 600 couldn't find a buyer so it really depends on shoe size I'm sz 13 14 and I didn't have to big of an issue selling locally as far as my 5s and 6s ones are another story

Bout to pull trigger on a p4 for 550, and really not stoked about it but want the shoe. I can't get anyone to budge lower for a size 13.

$550 is steep for any prelude in my opinion but thats consider market value now for 4,5,6. I'm glad i picked up all 3 while market was low. Paid $350 for the 4's, $360 for the 6's, and $250 for the 5's. the 5's are honestly the only one i would've paid $550 for.

yeah, i got the 5s for 150 less than what im having to consider for these. Hell, I didnt pay much more for my 1s...

I ve been sitting on this decision for the last week and still searching but can find nothing in a 13 for less. I would really like to have them in the collection but am just at a stage in my life where I cant justify the prices as much anymore. when I was younger I didnt have aproblem dropping serious change, like an idiot, but now I sit and think about things for LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG periods of time, which has led to me missing out on some prices that In retrospect I should have capitalized on.

The flipside is thinking maybe I should just let it go and sit back and wait for the 9 lows to drop and see how they work out. Hopefully they feel much like the 8s as far as fit and if so Ill be one happy camper. Anyway, thanks for the opinion. Still juggling it in my head.

Back
Top Bottom