Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Any One Else In Here With Full Set sz 8-8.5? Besides The Homie Turnonatl

I got all of them besides the 6's in sizes 8-8.5. Need to catch that restock when it happens because I'm not paying resell on those.

Did you get all of yours for retail @4wrestling?

Last edited:
Outbidded at the very last minute AGAIN on the 3s for under 3 bills. :smh:

Outbidded at the very last minute AGAIN on the 3s for under 3 bills.
mean.gif
They got apps for that too.

Damn did anyone try on the 2s?
I got my true size and theyre stiff as a board.
Hella uncomfortable.

BR HoH had VIIs apparently but they're sold out. I highly doubt pairs are available in NO but I'd love to be wrong.

i was there last night i got a few pair..Funny story though some teenager was in front of me before i was checking out  and he arguing with the manager about returning shoes...I didnt get see what he was returning after he was gone to make a long story short he was trying to return Kobe 9 Masterpiece Size 12(my size) I circled the mall few times looking for that kid never found him though lol

i was there last night i got a few pair..Funny story though some teenager was in front of me before i was checking out  and he arguing with the manager about returning shoes...I didnt get see what he was returning after he was gone to make a long story short he was trying to return Kobe 9 Masterpiece Size 12(my size) I circled the mall few times looking for that kid never found him though lol
Why would the store let him return the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom