• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got my normal size in Kobes for my P1 (which is half size up from my true size according to Nike charts) and they fit great. Could I have gone TTS, sure. But I have a slightly wide foot and prefer a loose fit over snug.

Feel bad for you big footers because a. Less pairs on average and b. Typically don't make half sizes above 12 unless the shoe is a GR.

Last edited:
I'm a true 13.5 I remember the days when I was in high school when they used to make them but my PI and PVs are 13 and fit fine.....PVI fit even better sz 14

Last edited:
I've complained about it plenty of times in here, but I'm gonna do it again.  The prelude series destroyed the possibility of getting steals on eBay for OG colorways which is a shame.  Been wanting a pair of the Kobe II Strength's for a while now and the Orca colorway popped up on eBay for bidding.  The highest bid ended up being 107.49 which is a major steal but didn't meet the guys unknown reserve price.  So I knew it would be relisted at some point and it was this morning for a buy it now price of $600.  What a joke.  Love the prelude series but it ruined the market for buying Kobe's

I agree with the massive sizing of the P1's. The box itself is even way bigger than the counterparts...

That's crazy, yeah they Definetly run perfect for me.. Really weird. Wonder if sizing could be that off between pairs of the same size, I know it's not unheard of for nike, but just figured as small batch as these were there would be more consistency.. Interesting.
its possible. but from the consensus here more have said that the 13s fit huge. I even PMed some dudes and they agreed. The one time I was actually able to get a 13 at retail and it still fit like a 14 :smh: :lol:

Without scanning too far back from the weekend did anyone get lucky with preludes in NOLA?  I wished so bad that I was down there I heard there was a plentiful amount

if anything. seecole "cleaned out" apparently, so it wouldn't have helped much unless you were there at the right time and moment.

and alp, you just gotta be patient and know where to look. I've seen 8's go for as low as $350. People asking $450 are sitting hard on them. Put them up at $400ish and you might get a bite. 2's are more scarce now (at least in my size) and because of the low amount up on the market, the few out there have driven up the price to $450 and up. the 8's were considered pretty ugly and it was the latest prelude release so it is flooded hence the lower resell. 7's are outright uncomfortable, and the 3's are just hated for it's design.

Last edited:
I've complained about it plenty of times in here, but I'm gonna do it again.  The prelude series destroyed the possibility of getting steals on eBay for OG colorways which is a shame.  Been wanting a pair of the Kobe II Strength's for a while now and the Orca colorway popped up on eBay for bidding.  The highest bid ended up being 107.49 which is a major steal but didn't meet the guys unknown reserve price.  So I knew it would be relisted at some point and it was this morning for a buy it now price of $600.  What a joke.  Love the prelude series but it ruined the market for buying Kobe's

actually the price you won for is considered a good price... not really a steal IMO. Thats about what they were going for before the prelude madness... maybe 150 tops.

$600... dude is in crack. No way theyll get that much for em.

actually the price you won for is considered a good price... not really a steal IMO. Thats about what they were going for before the prelude madness... maybe 150 tops.

$600... dude is in crack. No way theyll get that much for em.
Ya it thought it was a good price to, just rarely see them pop up.  When I saw him repost it at 600 BIN it almost made me message him to tell him how stupid it was, but decided not to waste the time

there's a shop in az that is selling the prelude 3 for 350 ( sz 8 and 10). Not too bad not a steal either but regardless PM if you want the contact info.

Last edited:
Yup. Contemplated buying a pair of 8s for 365 shipped.... Don't like p8s enough to drop that kind of $$ on em.

Yup. Contemplated buying a pair of 8s for 365 shipped.... Don't like p8s enough to drop that kind of $$ on em.
That's not bad, ima scourge the market then. Might even catch em at 350. You don't wanna know the crap I went through to get denied a pair :lol: was entertaining now that I look back at it

Prelude 8 are really nice in person. Surprise no hype for them, easier to get which is good

Last edited:
$365 is a great price for the P8's especially for big sizes.  They're very underrated and are creeping up to my top 4 list...

Bout to drop 700 even on prelude 1s smdh. Trying to talk myself out of it.
What's the verdict? As soon as I met my friend who helped me get my prelude 1s, I gave him that money with the quickness. Once you hold it, it's a thing of beauty. 
I pulled the trigger. I really want the prelude 1s. Idk why I passed them up when they were going for less. I guess I underestimated the rise in price. So some reseller just got another sucker to cop. And it's ridiculous that $700 is considered a good price now. But I believe the 1 is a exquisite shoe. Not because it's the most limited. Them things just look BEAUTIFUL. I believe they will truly be a collectors item

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger. I really want the prelude 1s. Idk why I passed them up when they were going for less. I guess I underestimated the rise in price. So some reseller just got another sucker to cop. And it's ridiculous that $700 is considered a good price now.
Haha I know. I copped my 9.5 for 600 last week. Dont feel too bad. Once you get em and hold em in person..you'll be like damn, this shoes is nice. 

Back
Top Bottom