Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
View media item 765851
Got my Pair and my shirt, with free 2 day shipping, but somehow even after I ordered, I see a prelude 8 sz 9 in my cart lol, maybe after this one gets delivered, I will check out again. This happened to me once before for another release. The shoes like readded in my cart somehow lol

i was just checking my tl and the whole pack in a sz 11 seems to be worth 4,575 
mean.gif

Very few successful screen shots on ebay...Either they were extremely limited or people who actually wanted them copped...

Last edited:
nike tweeted before the page went live. i wonder how many ATC services got the PRODUCT NOT FOUND page.

lol!

nice move nike.

nice move.
yup, they definitely got me. but my other computer got to the shoe tho. looks like it only happen to some 

Last edited:
nike tweeted before the page went live. i wonder how many ATC services got the PRODUCT NOT FOUND page.

lol!

nice move nike.

nice move.

The question is if they did it in a purpose or just an error. You don't know for sure.
People said the same thing after IV was delayed that they gonna take care of early links but its just BS they dong give a s... and thyd did nothing.
So I am assuming it was just a error on their side and nothing will change in a future on hot releases.
Just my opinion.

The question is if they did it in a purpose or just an error. You don't know for sure.
People said the same thing after IV was delayed that they gonna take care of early links but its just BS they dong give a s... and thyd did nothing.
So I am assuming it was just a error on their side and nothing will change in a future on hot releases.
Just my opinion.
I think its on purpose.

lol!

nice move nike.

nice move.

Just my opinion.

if an error. a wonderful error.

I just figured the server crashed because a billion people were refreshing the link, if they waited until they tweeted that compounded the issue a billion people plus a billion more on twitter were clicking the link at the same time. I like how they tweeted the Lebron link and the adult size was missing. 

Haven't tried on the academy since the 2... if anyone can help me on a question I have please PM me would appreciate the help thank you
You need a shopify bot to get a pair off "the academy".  If you try without one you're just wasting your time without question.

6K clicks on evil's bitly link vs 21K clicks on ndc's. little less than 25% of users went through evil's link. even if I don't agree with some of his actions, I have to admit that's impressive.

6K clicks on evil's bitly link vs 21K clicks on ndc's. little less than 25% of users went through evil's link. even if I don't agree with some of his actions, I have to admit that's impressive.
Your formula is flawed once tiny urls are opened people are able to trade, buy, share or sell the link and no trackable data to be had. Based on the amount of people I seen testing their bots mins after he posted them I'd say his links generated more if not equal to your TLO number.

Back
Top Bottom