• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I cannot believe I just got through.  It goes to show some persistence can pay off.  #teammanual

lol jk.  #teamcheater .. Now we play the waiting game.  I see you..

Sold out when I clicked it manually from phone. Browser opened three tabs with bot and took forever to load. Got waiting in line for a min then sold out. Lovely.

EL went live at same time as the tweet, and it kept refreshing or something, tweet went live and opened like 3 tabs and it took around 30 seconnds to load. Not sure what the **** nike did, but it wasn't pleasant. Anyone cop manually? 
Nike's way of stopping ELs and bots. They did a better job today of it than on the previous releases, that's for sure.

Happened to me also. Think there is still hope...early link didnt even go live until nike tweeted it. My b*t opened like 6 pages and took forever to load had to do it manually and still got in line
Glad I am not the only one, I have never seen Nike tweet links so fast. EL didn't go live much more than a second before the tweet. Good for Nike for trying a change, I took the L but damn that was crazy.

nope, got kicked out of line in like 3 minutes with the early link from this thread and all
mean.gif
1 minute on the tab with no early link
Cant blame it on the early link, the early link failed as well.

And the bot users got f***** because nikes tweet lead straight to no longer available page.

Still in line for an 8. Please laaaaawwdy
eek.gif

Right after posting this I got a connection error on the 8. I struck out every Saturday for 8 (7 weeks) so at least I can say I was consistent.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yea page keept refreshing itself and by the time it finally loaded i had no chance lol been a fun 8 weeks 1/8 for me.

even the damn yoth dunks sold out with the quickness. The one time theres a decent consolation prize it sells out just as fast as the main entree :smh:

Last edited:
keeps refreshing, wtf its still going....not sure why the page just keeps refreshing over and over....

checked the yoth sbs, sold out too...welp looks like im headedd to nikesf to cop those yoth, 

Last edited:
Glad I am not the only one, I have never seen Nike tweet links so fast. EL didn't go live much more than a second before the tweet. Good for Nike for trying a change, I took the L but damn that was crazy.
a second is still more than enough time to determine whether you successfully copped or not

keeps refreshing, wtf its still going....not sure why the page just keeps refreshing over and over....

checked the yoth sbs, sold out too...welp looks like im headedd to nikesf to cop those yoth 
this especially got me :smh: , they sold out faster than the kobes

Back
Top Bottom