• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Only thing good about the 8s IMO is the gradient outsole, and reflective on the upper. The rest is :x

Someone that has em in hand, pull out the insole and see what cushion set up it is.

Only thing good about the 8s IMO is the gradient outsole, and reflective on the upper. The rest is
sick.gif

Someone that has em in hand, pull out the insole and see what cushion set up it is.
they arent bad and they ll look better with the red laces imo , but they have nothing special and way i d personally pay more than 300$ resale for them , you can make equal beautifull kobe 8s with ID chroma option imo

The outsole is :pimp:
But I do agree with a comment a few days ago about the volt being too much and kind of played out.

Personally thing a smoked translucent sole would have gone better with the shoe but either way :smokin

Last edited:
Only thing good about the 8s IMO is the gradient outsole, and reflective on the upper. The rest is :x

heel zoom with cushlon just like kobe 8 ASG

The idea of Reflection being the 8th shoe overall is such a dope concept. Happy these preludes are almost over tho.

im glad this is almost over. Another saturday in front of the computer throwing away minutes of my life just to strike out.

Back
Top Bottom