• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I wonder how many of those that have the Prelude 1s know what today is.

My Birthday...lol...

I remember my brother who is a huge Kobe fan called me and said "Happy Birthday...Your birthday will now be known as the day Kobe dropped 81."

Last edited:
i wonder if anybody even got through with a EL. seems like they let you get order or shipping confirmation, and then Meg's the **** out of you and they take back all the prelude 7's and restock in an all together restock with other shoes. that way, it takes away the early link method as well as the add to cart bots via twitter

i wonder if anybody even got through with a EL. seems like they let you get order or shipping confirmation, and then Meg's the **** out of you and they take back all the prelude 7's and restock in an all together restock with other shoes. that way, it takes away the early link method as well as the add to cart bots via twitter
Not at all, plenty got through

Can't find any prelude vis in a 10.5 on the Facebook group sgLA or on craislist LA!! Anyone know of any sites besides flightclubLA that sells em ? And is kicks-crew legit ?

just secure kobe 8 prelude for my friend :smokin it's been a long time i can get through china NDC without hustle :x good luck for everyone this weekend :D

Prelude VI's. I really need them if anyone has any for sale or knows any for sale locally, please PM me

Just noticed how they do online lottery for the Prelude's in HK.

KOBE 8 SYSTEM PRELUDE (639655-900) in the online balloting will be January 25, 2014 public offering, customers who wish to purchase, please note the following arrangements:

- Complete the online registration form on January 23 日 (星期四) 1pm-6pm during

- Successful applicants will be notified by email 月 24 日 buy DETAILS 1 (Friday) afternoon

- Successful applicants must on January 25 日 (Saturday) to specify the store in person to purchase selected products
Why can't they implement this in the US? If you get chosen, you get a unique link to use to purchase your pair on NDC and/or pickup at your local Nike Town.

What country are they based in ?
Hong Kong

Just noticed how they do online lottery for the Prelude's in HK.

Why can't they implement this in the US? If you get chosen, you get a unique link to use to purchase your pair on NDC and/or pickup at your local Nike Town.
winner will get some specific code and have to input the code in suggested time window
jbyAFMbjl0h5CZ.jpg

It's a gamble you have to take. Either pay now, or wait it out and hope pairs pop up.

If you have the money to blow on em from KC... Do it.

Was gonna just pull the trigger on KC for prelude. 8 figured that's what resale will be for a 13 anyway. But alas... No 13 available... Figures. I'm over these prelude shenanigans... Glad it will be done soon.

Them I can cry again when I miss the restocked. Sadface

Last edited:
If you have the cash to blow, K-C isn't a terrible option. Yeah, sometimes they cancel orders and put them back up on their site, but it seems they've been doing that less and less lately. However, just be aware if you cancel a pre-order, they still charge you a re-stocking fee (which is BS because they don't have anything to 're-stock', they are simply using your money to purchase the shoes). However, they do ship relatively fast to the US and have authentic products. 

Back
Top Bottom