• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
still waiting in line... 
sick.gif

With the EL, 15 seconds before the tweet went live, I siad f*** it and decided to see what would happen if I began to ATC... Even with WAITING IN LINE 15 seconds before the tweet went live, It told me OOS by 8:00:20am

Nikes gotta do something...

at least you got in the line, the **** was instantly oos for me. I had no goddamn chance and woke up early for no reason
lol i wish i was never in line, gave me the expectation like i actually made it. opened the link flawlessly too. 

With the EL, 15 seconds before the tweet went live, I siad f*** it :lol:and decided to see what would happen if I began to ATC... Even with WAITING IN LINE 15 seconds before the tweet went live, It told me OOS by 8:00:20am

Nikes gotta do something...
:lol:

Went after a size 14 instead of my size and still in line. There is hope after all.lol

no hope at all sold out :smh:

Last edited:
lol i wish i was never in line, gave me the expectation like i actually made it. opened the link flawlessly too. 
id rather be in the line then get deaded so quickly, at least you have a fighting chance. The **** being sold out before going live is just straight up annoying

and nike said they would ban people for using early links lol.
between el's and bots there's almost no chance

dam even with the early link i had to wait in line

to get an insta sold out

the hype is real i needa find myself an optimus prime so he can help me stop megatron
mean.gif

o well at least got the 3s i wanted

There was a third link posted... Not that it helped but to those who used the second and it didn't work nike changed it again, so ES posted a third one went up for a few seconds but it was too late I'm assuming for most, was for me and I have a very fast system... This is crazy. Absolutely crazy. Nothing you can do but laugh I guess.

Last edited:
Anybody ever wonder what would happen if everybody that struck out flagged Nike's TLO tweet on Twitter, you'd imagine Twitter would have to investigate? I'm curious...

Last edited:
was the price for the GS this time supposed to be$95 or was $125 correct this time? I bought this one by the twitter link but this time it showed $125 as the price and not $95 like the last shoes but last time I got charged $125 instead of the $95

i used the ow.ly and it gave me "page doesn't exist"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike should ban every single person who got these shoes this morning, if their "commitment to fairness" means anything at all. But I know that's asking too much. 

Back
Top Bottom