Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Such as... Let's not get off topic.

A few members are going to be mad in a couple hours when they can't view the thread.

nikestore eu tweeted that all orders before 9:00 will be cancelled i think this is the measure they took , nothing interesting when early links lose the bots prevail 

nikestore eu tweeted that all orders before 9:00 will be cancelled i think this is the measure they took , nothing interesting when early links lose the bots prevail 

these didnt seem that difficult to get into the cart for nike eu when they tweeted.

tired.gif

anybody with any luck trying to get them from nikestore eu? its too much of a hassle for me to get a EU address and get it double shipped. 

and i hope Nike cancels anybody with the early link, the field was one sided with the ATC ordeal. I'm gonna be trying manually once again so good luck to everybody who actually want them and don't have them. I see some of yall trying to triple up or getting these just as trade bait 
mean.gif

Here with you my brothers. Took a break on the last release but woke up early for the gym and thought I might as well try alongside the rest of NT soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom