• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

its impossible to cop anything nowdays smh
where do you get your avatars?
smokin.gif
lol

Is $400 for the Prelude 1's and 5's asking too much? And I mean $400 each, not $400 together. I had someone tell me that no one would ever buy the 1's at that price. 

Is $400 for the Prelude 1's and 5's asking too much? And I mean $400 each, not $400 together. I had someone tell me that no one would ever buy the 1's at that price. 

Imo that's a hell of a deal. These will sky rocket.

For what these are going for, that's a good deal.

Not even gonna wake up to try
this man knows. instead of wasting time, he is better using his time to do something else.  like I've been telling the kids out there, just COME UP WITH THE MONEY!  i mean, seriously!

i suppose these guys find joy posting on NT and what not.

Let us all be real, and I've posted about this.  WE ALL KNOW what model is worth the money.  Stop trying to console yourself.  There is no market for the 1,2,3.  That is a fact.  Like I've said, go look at the statistics, go do your research!  Cats will say, it's an opinion, but it's NOT!

$400 for the Vs is doable, but $400 for the 1s?  YOU KIDDING ME?  Seller is smart, trynna package both.  It's obvious, there are guys here PUMPING up certain shoes.  But let's not KIDD ourselves.  Come on man, Come on fam.  

#so much obvious

1s price is insane now.
insane don't mean a thing though.  comfort and flex wise, they don't compare to the 4,5,6,8.

you can hype up as much as you want, but that is just hype.  who cares if a seller lists the 1s at $1K.

i'm not trying to bash, but it's just silly to proclaim certain things.  then again, we can say whatever we want.

Thanks for the reply. Are these really that rare? What are there exact numbers on these? It doesn't seem like too many people have heard of or are even interested in these. I am a huge fan of this pack and I know that all the people on this thread are huge fans as well. I was just told by an employee of Foot Locker that the 1's would never be sold for that high and he pretty much made me feel as though I had know idea what I was talking about. I just see that these are on ebay and Flight Club for at least $500 so I thought that $400 would be a good deal. After the pack is finished, do you think that the hype will die down and that prices will go back down?

Let us all be real, and I've posted about this.  WE ALL KNOW what model is worth the money.  Stop trying to console yourself.  There is no market for the 1,2,3.  That is a fact.  Like I've said, go look at the statistics, go do your research!  Cats will say, it's an opinion, but it's NOT!

$400 for the Vs is doable, but $400 for the 1s?  YOU KIDDING ME?  Seller is smart, trynna package both.  It's obvious, there are guys here PUMPING up certain shoes.  But let's not KIDD ourselves.  Come on man, Come on fam.  

#so much obvious
no market for the ones!!!!!!  come on man, you must not know the market.

NO WHERE CLOSE to the Vs, is what I AM SAYING.  we all know.  

go snap shot some ENDED LISTINGS of 1s vs. 5s.  

idiots do what idiot does.  come on now.
thats because the Vs just got released, the 1s are straight holding their value, and you can't say that about the Vs yet until the market has settled.

Dude really said there's no market for the 1s...good lord. 400 for the 1s would be a steal for some people in here lol.

#so much obvious
Go find me a pair of 1's in a 9 for 4 bills and I'll throw a 20 for your troubles. Wouldn't mind doubling up.

This guy tho :lol:

Last edited:
I just searched eBay and only found 2 9's and 1 9.5 all for around 800. Didn't know they had dried up this bad :x

I got my pair rsvp'ed :smokin. Can't wait to see what these look like in hand. V's and VI's were my must haves from the pack. Had the 2's, they were nice but not for me, got rid of them for 3 bills (I paid $100 for an ATC, so I lost 20 something on this deal).

Last edited:
Yeah but i followed some auctions Here for the 5s and Most Resellers wanted like 400€ ... And i have to say i see hi the Prices go down here week by week ... So if we are at 200€ i cop :smile: ... And that € is Stange Normally they do 200$ = 200€

Back
Top Bottom