• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

exactly, unless the programmer doesn't have money to invest in the shoes I cant see why they wouldn't cop for themselves instead of for other people. And even if they are short on money they wont be after a successful release or two
laugh.gif
The way ndc works now though is something that is successful one week will be **** the next due to tiny updates nike does. What happened to all that talk 20-30 minutes before the shoe dropped about the encrypted link?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
Because a 'programmer' has only to hands and two eyes...He wont be able to get 20 pairs one by one in orders no matter how good the hack.He ll miss some...So he gets 4-5 for himself and then sells his 'trick' too.If he is clever enough he will sell it to a few . I have a strong feeling that the best bots-hacks out there are limited between 4-5 people each.Thats why they are the top ones.The more the people using a 'trick' the more the probability of the trick blown.
Wrong, there are ways for 1 person to cop 100 pairs.  The limitation is usually addresses.

there are bots on 24/7 waiting on that and I wouldn't be surprised if any early link exists for this restock. For these early links there might be some type of insider info helping them get leaked.
I got better things to do then to be on twitter like that.
Then ya outta luck b. Take the Ls and move on.
grin.gif

Last edited:
During a gold rush you get rich selling shovels not actually digging for gold.
You'd be shocked at how many people have paid 100s of dollars for bots that will never get them limited shoes.
I can respect this logic, will try to apply this in real life at some point :smokin

Because a 'programmer' has only to hands and two eyes...He wont be able to get 20 pairs one by one in orders no matter how good the hack.He ll miss some...So he gets 4-5 for himself and then sells his 'trick' too.If he is clever enough he will sell it to a few . I have a strong feeling that the best bots-hacks out there are limited between 4-5 people each.Thats why they are the top ones.The more the people using a 'trick' the more the probability of the trick blown.
I agree. the best bots out there are probably kept among a select few so as not to be put on blast and voided.

Bruh I had a bot but you gotta understand a ton of dudes are getting cancelled orders/connection errors/etc due to bots. My bot didnt do anything for me. It was actually slower than me clicking manually. And I had one of the bots that many consider one of the best out there.

Im over this Bot phase. Id rather cop manually and have peace of mind on my order.
I've never heard of bots till recently, when things were diff't back then.  I never had an issue w/ buying from NDC.  You could say that, I AM BEHIND.  I don't even know what a bot does, or how it works or whatever.  I had no problems buying CGXIs, CONCORD XIs, etc. etc., but things have definitely changed within the past few years.  At the end of the day, these Kobes just have diff't colorways.  I do feel discouraged, and can't do anything about it, except pay resell.  Good thing I have my CHAOS Vs from before.

I can't justify $500-$600 for these resell, but we'll see.  

Or look at their twitter at 7pm EST everyday.
there are bots on 24/7 waiting on that and I wouldn't be surprised if any early link exists for this restock. For these early links there might be some type of insider info helping them get leaked.
nope, just people that know how to create the same link Nike has... probably has a program that can view any new link that nike creates and adds to the site.

I knew some dudes that were trying to do that months ago, just could never fully figure it out.

So others as well lost their spot to connection errors I see more like the same **** happened to them again and they are trying to save face.

I can respect this logic, will try to apply this in real life at some point :smokin
I agree. the best bots out there are probably kept among a select few so as not to be put on blast and voided.

Forreal though if i was a programmer too i would keep it in the fam and get ours every time.;p)

Then ya outta luck b. Take the Ls and move on.>D  
I always try, you cant win if you don't try, but im not gonna be stalking twitter or ndc 24/7 for a shoe that's selling only for a few hundred above retail. Especially when u got all these computer services aiding ppl in their orders.

Imagine Nike restocks the whole pack in their next quarterly restock? that can still be possible
nerd.gif

Last edited:
From a money making standpoint, the programmer doesn't need to flip shoes, because flipping shoes takes time, effort, and opportunity cost!  He sells it to idiots fighting for the same pair.  So you do the math.  Sell bots to 5,000 people trying to buy a 100-pairs made release only.

nope, just people that know how to create the same link Nike has... probably has a program that can view any new link that nike creates and adds to the site.

I knew some dudes that were trying to do that months ago, just could never fully figure it out.
so im guessing someone figured it out and are exploting it to the max?

Imagine Nike restocks the whole pack in their next quarterly restock? that can still be possible :nerd:  
its pretty likely actually along with the gamma xis and xiis and a bunch of other stuff.

People who cry about unfairness and people who saying things like "they'll be megged" should STOP. Thread cluttering.

was there a wait time for your 11.5? i chose 11 because that is actually my size and would keep it I couldn't get a decent revenue by reselling them to fund the VII or trade for the VII.
I may need to pick a less popular size just to have one now. i am still delusional to think that I can grab a pair without the advantages.

3hr nap
There was a wait time for my 11.5

And don't give up man. Manual is the way to go. Maybe but now, but Nike will get their **** together. Most times, bots have too much lag and a slow refresh rate where manual is actually faster. If it werent for the early link, im certain i would have gotten them.

But i digress. Im just copping the infrared VIs and Tiff Highs with this prelude money. Enjoy the rest of the pack fellas

at least we dont have to worry about bots anymore LOL

at this point in time i dont think nike really cares since they are just still canceling random orders as their means to stop the unfairness

damn now i wish i got those prelude 1 someone mentioned early that was on ebay

Last edited:
Yo, do you guys realize how ridiculous this is? After the release, not even a single damn post about the shoes. Every effing post is about botting, money making, and all of that bs
mean.gif
The shoe game is officially ****** up.

It is as simple as this, you either have an early link or a bot that is coded well enough to get around Nike's "Ghost/Encrypted" Tweets foolproof, and can get the shoe, or you are simply wasting your time and should just wait till the restock. I know a lot of you feel you should be able to get the shoe right away, but it is all about hype to Nike guys. Do not feel bad if you cannot get these preludes, they cost $15 to make, and Nike really doesn't give 2 ***** whether everyone can buy or not. Just wait for the restock and trust me, you guys will get the pairs you want. Don't get salty over a pack that is outright mad to even think about gettin. 

Most of these bots are recycled. The same auto cart bot is being sold for like 5 dollars on ebay. Even then they have the files on a online skydive. And most of the rvsp sites refund your money. It's not fair to any1. Ftl is rigged ndc knows about the bot situation and don'tcare.

Even if cancelled pairs go up on the restocks the same people getting pairs every week have bots running 24/7. They'll have the whole pack in their carts by the time Nike tweets the link. 

I always try, you cant win if you don't try, but im not gonna be stalking twitter or ndc 24/7 for a shoe that's selling only for a few hundred above retail. Especially when u got all these computer services aiding ppl in their orders.
THIS x100000

I will always try no matter what. But I will never stock 24/7 the week after release hoping to get a cancelled pair or something. I dont have the time or luxury to be leisurely watching the internet like that. Ill throw on page monitors and call it a day

so im guessing someone figured it out and are exploting it to the max?
Basically. But from what I see, he's not doing it for financial gain, more of a big f u to nike. Just showing them how easily (not for most) their system can be compromised. Hence the name "thenikedestroyer".

Ok, let's get this ship back on track.  Enough talk of decepticons and autobots.   
it just happened and ruined the release for 99% of nters, I think it deserves to be mentioned. They might as well have just released the ivs last week and vs this week since the same **** happened anyways

Back
Top Bottom