• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
might as well stay sleeping if your game plan is to go ham on the refresh button.

pimp.gif

cant believe i drove over 100+ miles to go to raffles only to strike out............ smh
You have to though...  If you don't even try, you have 0 shot of winning.  If at all possible, come up with other reasons to make that trip (maybe some errands that you have to run that  are "on the way.")  Or, maybe visit some friends that live nearby or check out a good restaurant that's near the HOH.

You have to though...  If you don't even try, you have 0 shot of winning.  If at all possible, come up with other reasons to make that trip (maybe some errands that you have to run that  are "on the way.")  Or, maybe visit some friends that live nearby or check out a good restaurant that's near the HOH.

yeah i "have to" but man why do they have to make it so hard. Its kind of hard to be planning stuff especially when they make you do it on certain days and on certain times. all HOH arnt next to each other. pretty much drove all around so cal in span of 2 days. going back to LA tomorrow for another raffle...

just needed to rant a little cause its a frustrating

yeah i "have to" but man why do they have to make it so hard. Its kind of hard to be planning stuff especially when they make you do it on certain days and on certain times. all HOH arnt next to each other. pretty much drove all around so cal in span of 2 days. going back to LA tomorrow for another raffle...

just needed to rant a little cause its a frustrating
I feel you.  Drove 120 miles and spent just under 4 hours hitting up each of the 5 HOH's in Southern California that were getting them.  I'm probably hitting up that same raffle as you.  Good luck!

I feel you.  Drove 120 miles and spent just under 4 hours hitting up each of the 5 HOH's in Southern California that were getting them.  I'm probably hitting up that same raffle as you.  Good luck!
Same, I've been driving to the same South Coast, Cerritos, Lakewood, Glendale and Bev Center these past few months for JB and KB releases. Good thing I drive a 4 cyl or else my gas bill going to be costing more than the shoes.
roll.gif

GL to all !

Well I hear the tweets are going to be encrypted, in other words "ghost tweets", which means they will be like the prelude 3s. So, honestly, that means most bots won't be able to work on their tweets anyways, so I think the success rate should be a lot higher in here aha. 

Same, I've been driving to the same South Coast, Cerritos, Lakewood, Glendale and Bev Center these past few months for JB and KB releases. Good thing I drive a 4 cyl or else my gas bill going to be costing more than the shoes.
roll.gif

GL to all !

roll.gif

GL to all !
i've been hitting up SCP, Lakewood and Cerritos. Beverly and Glendale is just too much

Yeah, I agree. In terms of resale price for these, $325 isn't that bad. I'm not sure if prices would drop much lower than that either unless resellers really started getting desperate, so I think you came out pretty good.

Yea I guess you are right I was thinking that maybe if I waited a little bit longer that maybe might've been able to get it for 300 shipped. Me and my buddy were discussing the possibility that maybe the preludes aren't super limited as people think they are and the only thing keeping the price high so is the hype behind the collection and that maybe the resell on these might actually might drop a little bit before going back up in the long run once all the deadstock pairs have dried up. But it was just a guess tho

I am hoping to grab the V and use the 20% that nike gave out for the late gamma 11 delivery.
Waking at 4:50 just to get $100 revenue. I guess it is worth it. Then napping then trying again a few hours later.
Life of a shoehead?

Back
Top Bottom