• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I have noticed the price of of the 2s and 3s have been slowly dropping. Wish I would've just waited a little longer instead of pulling the trigger on 3s for 325.

Thats honestly not that bad. Its only 100 over retail after taxes. Thats the absolute most Id pay for any of these, but I dont even want to pay that much. Its retail or bust for the Vs for me.
Yeah, I agree. In terms of resale price for these, $325 isn't that bad. I'm not sure if prices would drop much lower than that either unless resellers really started getting desperate, so I think you came out pretty good.

So far they have been. £115 on nike eu and. £110 on footlocker eu, so actually less then the us retail. Hope they stay that way, nike always busts our heads out here in the uk with pricing its about time they cut us a break. We pay damn near $210-230 a release.

Yea but you also get paid in GBP....Makes no sense to compare it to the USD price.

says the guy who joined niketalk in 2012.
Joining NikeTalk in 2012 doesn't mean i got into Kobes. Been had Kobes since his adidas days. Followed kobes even when he rocked Reeboks and Jordan PE's after he got dropped from Adidas and his Huarache PE's. Ha my post was in form of a joke. If you got offended then maybe that is you.

I think some HOHs have even been calling morning of release... Keep that phone close bruh.

anybody know if any HoHs or Nike Stores are getting these in size 15 in the US? Trying to see if I can get the prelude 6s next weekend. Of all the other preludes the only sellers I can find ship from Greece and want like $700 a pair. 

Well now is safe to say that I got my pair on lock. The previous dude says he still coming through and that he is picking up the shoes tomorrow. One for collection one to rock if everything goes smooth.

I'm unds these to the movies to distract people lol :tongue:

Last edited:
well it's already 7:40pm and i don't think ill be getting a phone call from Cerritos and lakewood.. i can move on with my life. i'll post pix of my V preludes as soon as I get home from southcoast HOH tomorrow. can't wait

Back
Top Bottom