• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

there are no IVs and Vs left in any shop in the world epseically in size 12,13 lol 
haha. you late to the KOBE game, which is cool and understandable.  jk. u just gotta try your best and go from there. you know the risks involved.  we were all in the same boat.

oddly, i wear 10.5 in IIIs, AM1s.  but 11 in AM90s, DUNKS.  you could say, I size up 1/2 for the width factor.

Last edited:
You need to see them in person. Best in the pack.

PO
i've followed the kobes from the adidas days. i will only say that I am comfy w/ the 4,5,6,8.

the rest didn't do it for me.  the 4/5/6 feel really good to me.  the 1s are too clunky.

Look at ya'll 2013-2014 Kobe Heads asking "How do they fit?" Haha. Shoe game is dead. Anyways the V fit TTS. Its a bit Spacious in the Toe Box tho. Best feature is that they don't crease. It also more Arched than any shoe. But its comfortable.

Look at ya'll 2013-2014 Kobe Heads asking "How do they fit?" Haha. Shoe game is dead. Anyways the V fit TTS. Its a bit Spacious in the Toe Box tho. Best feature is that they don't crease. It also more Arched than any shoe. But its comfortable.
first of all its stupid when u call buying shoes , shoe game imo 

secondly i got into kobes when the 6 model was out because i was young and didnt pay that much attention to sneakers before the 6th model

thanks for pointing out how the fit though :smile: 

Living in ATL I've completely given up on the Prelude pack. Not trying to buy bots and mess just to compete. Congrats to those of you that have been lucky enough to cop.

Living in ATL I've completely given up on the Prelude pack. Not trying to buy bots and mess just to compete. Congrats to those of you that have been lucky enough to cop.
I live in SoCal in the middle of all of the HOH's and I still gave up too.  I ain't got time or energy or money for some limited edition stuff, and if I did get them I would be all nervous or worried about wearing some $200 retail/$400 aftermarket shoes.  I know this is NT and all, but out in the "normal" world, most people buy shoes out of necessity to wear them immediately.  I took my mine grey 8's to the gym the day after I got them.

If the preludes were released in mass quantities, I would have definitely picked up a few models to play in.  I don't mind waiting for GR retros somewhere down the road.

says the guy who joined niketalk in 2012.

Last edited:
I guess i've been away. Just been waiting on the 5, 6 and 8s.  I could use some help.

When does kb24 typically drop their preludes? Is there a general time/day?

Also, What is NTSF's window for their rsvp?

Thanks for the help NT. and g'luck to everyone on getting their kobe's

I guess i've been away. Just been waiting on the 5, 6 and 8s.  I could use some help.

When does kb24 typically drop their preludes? Is there a general time/day?

Also, What is NTSF's window for their rsvp?

Thanks for the help NT. and g'luck to everyone on getting their kobe's

KB24 is usually 9PST

NTSF pickup is 10-4 for this weekend.

Last edited:
KB24 is usually 9PST

NTSF pickup is 10-4 for this weekend.
Is that 9pst the friday before or the day of(saturday)? Thanks in advance and sick fireworks in that avy.. another pair i hope to one day get...

Took quite an effort on my end, more than I've ever had to put into a release with exception to galaxy foams, but ended up securing a prelude v for myself. Glad I did not submit go the KC pricing.

late to the party but i want those Vs.

hoping this doesnt lead to the same heartache the 1s have
laugh.gif

Ebay it is for me, I think the hunt of trying to grab any of these at a decent price has worn me down. I only have the 2 right now but maybe later down the line I'll grab the rest, the 4s are the best to me those are the first shoes that I just went OD on and tried to grab every color that released.

Back
Top Bottom