• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Rumor around is that they cancelled because the shoe completely sold out before 7. So since they didn't want to officially release a shoe already sold out they didn't. So I'm hearing that ANYONE who placed an order and got through is getting the BANHAMMER!!!!

Nice! So we actually can get the shoe! Props to Nike!

It's tough, but they are working on it 24/7. Today will be a massive clean up of dishonest users I'm sure.

PO
A double edge sword.  I tried this ATC service today because you have no hope. I protected my info, sad but these are the lengths you have to go through to get some shoes!!!! You have guys with early links, then add to cart services, then bot users and whats leftover which is usually nothing goes to a manual user.  Nike will NEVER be able to level the playing field.  When you make something limited and people see a potential to make money there are always people looking to capitalize.  

Funny about 1.5 years ago you say add to cart and dudes would look at you sideways.  Now I would assume you have people within nike's own infrastructure who want in, which is making things worse.  

As far as dishonest though, nobody is cheating nike.  Everyone who use these services are still paying for their shoes from nike, they are just paying extra for the edge over all users which is how the world turns.  Nothings fair, nothing is equal. Until nike starts making enough product to supply the demand it will forever be this way.... but wait limited availability is what causes demand.

No solution, no answer if you can't beat em join em.

Last edited:
A double edge sword.  I tried this ATC service today because you have no hope. I protected my info, sad but these are the lengths you have to go through to get some shoes!!!! You have guys with early links, then add to cart services, then bot users and whats leftover which is usually nothing goes to a manual user.  Nike will NEVER be able to level the playing field.  When you make something limited and people see a potential to make money there are always people looking to capitalize.  

Funny about 1.5 years ago you say add to cart and dudes would look at you sideways.  Now I would assume you have people within nike's own infrastructure who want in, which is making things worse.  

As far as dishonest though, nobody is cheating nike.  Everyone who use these services are still paying for their shoes from nike, they are just paying extra for the edge over all users which is how the world turns.  Nothings fair, nothing is equal. Until nike starts making enough product to supply the demand it will forever be this way.... but wait limited availability is what causes demand.

No solution, no answer if you can't beat em join em.

Actually they can quit making crap TLO. Then the bots become useless.

then what stop someone from making a bot that just keeps checking the new releases page for a new shoe? you'll still be in the same boat , and bots would still be winning

but anyway, missed on the Js this morning, gonna try for Kobe's to make myself feel better

then what stop someone from making a bot that just keeps checking the new releases page for a new shoe? you'll still be in the same boat , and bots would still be winning

but anyway, missed on the Js this morning, gonna try for Kobe's to make myself feel better

It's way faster to keep refreshing on Nike using the style code, that takes you right to the shoe exactly at 7 AM, than refreshing on twitter waiting for a link that's always delayed and will only be opened up immediately by a bot. No comparison TLO is way harder.

Not a solution.  You can then have a program that refreshes the new release page or refreshes the site by style number (it's already out there has been for some time) and your still in the same boat.  Also on multiple release days you will have the site crashing like crazy.  If nike has almost 2 million twitter followers if even 1/10th (200,000) people try to by from the site all at once it wouldn't survive.  Our own government with all our tax dollars cant even get the website together for the new health care law with tens of thousands of visitors... no way on earth nike is prepared to support a system that big.  Also no TLO means those with faster internet connections, etc will almost always win.

Not a solution.  You can then have a program that refreshes the new release page or refreshes the site by style number (it's already out there has been for some time) and your still in the same boat.  Also on multiple release days you will have the site crashing like crazy.  If nike has almost 2 million twitter followers if even 1/10th (200,000) people try to by from the site all at once it wouldn't survive.  Our own government with all our tax dollars cant even get the website together for the new health care law with tens of thousands of visitors... no way on earth nike is prepared to support a system that big.  Also no TLO means those with faster internet connections, etc will almost always win.

Come on. They didn't even try to make that government site workable it was a sham.

Nikes website is a million times better than that thing. But I am also in favor of the old system.

Anyone can constantly refresh the style number not just a bot. It's still better thank following a link from another website to buy a shoe on another. The old system wasn't perfect but it's better than what there is now.

Come on. They didn't even try to make that government site workable it was a sham.

Nikes website is a million times better than that thing. But I am also in favor of the old system.
Thats exactly my point.  I too am in favor of the old system, but nike's website could not handle hundreds of thousands of people on the same page at the same time refreshing trying to click add to their carts.  Nike has billions of dollars as well, they will soon be forced to update servers to support multi-million user capacity.... can you imagine 3 or 4 million twitter followers in the next 2 years, then half a million to 1 million people trying to cop a shoe limited to 10,000, heck 50,000 better yet 100,000 ...... That still means at 1 million people trying only 1 in 10 will score... and based on your size those odds could be a lot worse, and on a shoe limited to 10,000 or less odds or worse 5,000 and lower forget it

Last edited:
SO HOW DID PEOPLE GET THE LINK TO THE PRELUDES ON NIKE? IM GLAD NIKE CANCELLED THE RELEASE THAT MEANS EVERY THAT COPPED THIS MORNING WILL BE BANNED

Thats exactly my point.  I too am in favor of the old system, but nike's website could not handle hundreds of thousands of people on the same page at the same time refreshing trying to click add to their carts.  Nike has billions of dollars as well, they will soon be forced to update servers to support multi-million user capacity.... can you imagine 3 or 4 million twitter followers in the next 2 years, then half a million to 1 million people trying to cop a shoe limited to 10,000, heck 50,000 better yet 100,000 ...... That still means at 1 million people trying only 1 in 10 will score... and based on your size those odds could be a lot worse, and on a shoe limited to 10,000 or less odds or worse 5,000 and lower forget it
Please dont even make me think about me
Maybe its really time to retire after this pack

Not trying to get in trouble but if any of you guys need Bred 1's in a size 12, I'll be willing to trade for Prelude 4's in a sz 13 thanks, GL to you guys in a little 

Last edited:
Not trying to get in trouble but if any of you guys need Bred 1's in a size 12, I'll be willing to trade for Prelude 4's in a sz 13 thanks, GL to you guys in a little 
I doubt anyone would trade away prelude4s for bred1s
But if I hear anything ill let u know

I doubt anyone would trade away prelude4s for bred1s
But if I hear anything ill let u know
Always willing to add a bit, but what ever happened to the spanish shot clock 
nerd.gif
 did they backout because people blew them up

Back
Top Bottom