Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just got a call from HOH I won a sz 14! :pimp:
I had a sz 13 and 14 ticket, was hoping I won the 13 because that's my true size. O well I cant complain

Now I gotta try and find someone to trade with or sell them then buy the 13
Which HOH?

Just got a call from HOH I won a sz 14!
pimp.gif

I had a sz 13 and 14 ticket, was hoping I won the 13 because that's my true size. O well I cant complain

Now I gotta try and find someone to trade with or sell them then buy the 13
Which HOH?
HOH Galleria in Houston

the fire marshall shut down the raffle at HOH glendale a couple hours ago right before i was about to head out there. maybe they shouldnt be doing raffles for 6 shoes on the same day.

the fire marshall shut down the raffle at HOH glendale a couple hours ago right before i was about to head out there. maybe they shouldnt be doing raffles for 6 shoes on the same day.
**** was crazy here in NYC too, 34th St got shut down again. Ridiculously long lines, ppl waiting for hours just to get a raffle ticket. They really should've split up the ticket giveaways between multiple days. Did raffles for all the other preludes, but I just had to sit this one out.

**** was crazy here in NYC too, 34th St got shut down again. Ridiculously long lines, ppl waiting for hours just to get a raffle ticket. They really should've split up the ticket giveaways between multiple days. Did raffles for all the other preludes, but I just had to sit this one out.

IM SURE THE JORDAN 1'S PLAYED A PART IN THIS TOO… ONE OF THE REASONS IM MAKING IT A POINT TO FINALLY LEAVE THE SNEAKER THING ALONE… AT LEAST IN TERMS OF BUYING

got a call from my HOH size 13! ( i am in LA just fyi). These are one of the color ways i was most excited for. 4 more to go and complete this collection. Im thankful for the Jordan release i think it played huge role in the success i had.

She did. Handed the phone to my son so he could say he's me :lol:

Now I hope they're not *** holes because I lost my ticket :\

Last edited:
Damn lately hoh has been strict with the tickets, I hope they let u rock. I'd still backtrack and try to find that ticket if I were you

Smh at 34th st getting shut down. Not one pair in this whole pack is worth it for me to have to try to deal with that ****. Would rather pay the resell price and be hassle free but none are worth the resell price either. Should have just made these things less limited.

Glad to hear you won the raffle s dubl. Really hope they don't give you trouble about the ticket thing man

Nice!

34th got shut down again :smh: :lol:
It's such a joke :smh: They could've easily solved some of the mess just by spreading out the ticket pick up days.

IM SURE THE JORDAN 1'S PLAYED A PART IN THIS TOO… ONE OF THE REASONS IM MAKING IT A POINT TO FINALLY LEAVE THE SNEAKER THING ALONE… AT LEAST IN TERMS OF BUYING
Yeah, no doubt. Wish they could've at least done two lines or something for those who weren't there for the Is.

Back
Top Bottom