• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I would love to have the 4's in a 12 but I know that ain't happening. Hate paying resell on these but may have to

For how much hype, and how high prices are on these, this thread is moving super slow.....

So did we ever figure out why the prelude 1 has a black label? Im stillstill intrigued..

I wouldn't be surprised if it was as simple as "Oh...that box looks just like the kobe 8 box...let's throw an orange label on the next ones."

For how much hype, and how high prices are on these, this thread is moving super slow.....

lol like i said before. only a handful of people here are getting these and its just too sad talk about... i feel like only chance you have are in raffles and everyone knows how those go.

After this pack I'm falling back hard next year. Nike is popping my pockets
I feel you man, I got sucked in hard by these, and the 8's in general. Thankfully im not big on the new brons or KDs, and i just dont see me picking up the 9's unless to ball in. gonna save some cash thankfully

You aint lie bout nike hitting them pockets.Got 9 8's and I want the 9's and 4 of the prelude pack.That's about 2gs already not counting retros or new ish.

SMH

Went to work with the P2 today. 8hr shift. creased, but not that noticeable since of the design. bit restrictive at the ankle tho. i kept looking at my feet tho throughout the day.

Bro the Prelude pack alone is $1,800. On top of whatever 9s I cop AND not to mention if
they keep retroing Adidas Kobes/Crazies

And coming off a 30 pair stretch of 8s

Last edited:
:lol: now im seeing there restocking a lot of roshe more noted the orange leporad and the "yeezy" too. Man I really hope I get a pair.

I wouldn't say these will be slept on but I'm sure a lot won't even attempt the bred 1s.

Can we expect a long wait online to check out?

I wish I had a few local stores actually getting these or any of the pack for that matter, closest is NYC (6 hours).  Online is my only hope

Back
Top Bottom