• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I appreciate the stories behind the shoes, but I'm not feeling the executions on em too much.

I have pairs of each model that I like much better than each of the preludes, and I paid a portion of the retail of the preludes.

Where is everybody finding the 3's for the 300 range, craigslist/facebook groups? I'll admit I havent hunted for a deal but everything I saw was about $400

I appreciate the stories behind the shoes, but I'm not feeling the executions on em too much.

I have pairs of each model that I like much better than each of the preludes, and I paid a portion of the retail of the preludes.

Honestly, do only pair that I believe, design and work was put in...is the Prelude 1 and 2...the rest is like slapping a painted brush across the shoes...

I'm visiting some friends in LA next week. Being an out of towner and a 5 foot 7 asian. Would it be safe for me to wear my P2 in the streets? I'll prolly be walking around the city, trying to act like a local. And yes, i'm being serious.

If you can survive Oakland for a few hours you can make it anywhere :lol:

Where is everybody finding the 3's for the 300 range, craigslist/facebook groups? I'll admit I havent hunted for a deal but everything I saw was about $400
Wait it out. People think they'll get prelude 1 $$ for every prelude. Just be patient, but don't wait too long. Once they dry up, prices will jump.

must be prelude 3s only because i know they aint do that for the gammas today.

There was a little guy with some Kobes on directing the line at NikeDC this morning. He pulled me and 6/7 other people in to buy the Gammas but before that he actually asked to see the DM. I told em i didnt have my phone (i left it in my car)and he actually offered to give me his to log into my twitter acct. I told him I was sure my name was on the rsvp list(granted they were for the Gammas) but i found that odd. :nerd:

Had no intention of picking up the 3's but a connection made an offer I couldn't refuse.

I, III, and going hard for VI and VIIIs

I was able to grab the prelude 1's and 3's. Hopefully I can grab the rest and only have to pay resell prices for the 2's..We'll see what happens...

Kobe IVs are one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I'm not thrilled with the preludes. I'll try my shot at retail, but I won't pay a dime more.

same here , the difference is i miss completely when the OG IV drop and then the V come out after that so i rather choose V and completely miss IV so my last and only shot is copping the prelude IV since the price for OG IV are expensive here in China (basically retail price for prelude)

There are plenty of OG IV colorways that are as nice as if not better than the Prelude IVs IMO. If OG colorways were going for the retail price of the Preludes, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up some OGs. IVs and Vs especially have no lack of great colorways.

There are plenty of OG IV colorways that are as nice as if not better than the Prelude IVs IMO. If OG colorways were going for the retail price of the Preludes, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up some OGs. IVs and Vs especially have no lack of great colorways.
This.

Kobe IVs are one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I'm not thrilled with the preludes. I'll try my shot at retail, but I won't pay a dime more.
Same exactly feelings I have. The Kobe IV's are probably my favorite basketball shoe of all time but I think the preludes don't look that good. I'd rather go on eBay and try getting an older colorway than spend $200+tax on the preludes

retail price in here and US are different, and it's hard to find my size and mostly they are selling the most sought after colorway like MLK, chaos, gradient, etc and for these prices are ridiculously high. other than that the basic CW rarely pop up in my size

if i can't get prelude IV for retail then i won't gunning for reseller price definitely not worth it and my search for IV will continue :D

Got through a size 15 , on the run to find a size 11.5-12 1s or 2s to trade plus/minus cash or re-sell to fund one of these...ball breaking procedure lol :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I made an offer on the 3s on ebay and the seller accepted. Got my size 11 for $315 shipped. Not too bad. :D

Wish the P2 was $315 for me.

As for previous cw in the kobe line. Regrets of the past. There are a few cw that I wish that I didn't neglect in the kobe line.

Last edited:
Very Very Happy with these shoes, the quality and designed themes on both of em are top notch. 

Last edited:
Glad I ended up with the 3s... Real pics make em look real good. Def one of the best pairs of the prelude pack IMO.

Back
Top Bottom