• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The limited tag on these Kobe retros is just another push towards me giving up on Nike as a whole. It's not that I wouldn't be able to pick up a few but I'm just tired of the whole arms race. Lines, raffles, cheaper materials, higher prices, classics retro with changes, availability and what's become of Foamposites to list a few reasons. If I alone stopped buying Nike wouldn't change a thing but at least I'm no longer contributing to what's become the EA of shoe brands. I still like the designs and some of their ideas. I just have a strong dislike for the company now.

So Nike has opted towards Retro'ing the whole series instead of individual shoes at a time.

First thought, how limited?

Second thought, don't like the work "pack" involved with these.

Please split them up.

Most likely the word your thinking of is package and no these are not a package and the fact that most shoes in this pack have different release dates kinda assures you can pick em up individually

Itd be crazy to have to pay over 1000+ as retail for a package :lol:

The limited tag is a shame tho, i will most likely wait till they begin the retro process of Kobes line right

Damn teaser lol. Liking what I see with the IV. Looks like it's going with the gradients colorblocking. Cant wait..

Pics of the VI are floating around... Looks like this will be dubbed the "clown color hypebeast pack"....

I'm good.

The limited tag on these Kobe retros is just another push towards me giving up on Nike as a whole. It's not that I wouldn't be able to pick up a few but I'm just tired of the whole arms race. Lines, raffles, cheaper materials, higher prices, classics retro with changes, availability and what's become of Foamposites to list a few reasons. If I alone stopped buying Nike wouldn't change a thing but at least I'm no longer contributing to what's become the EA of shoe brands. I still like the designs and some of their ideas. I just have a strong dislike for the company now.
Ive been feeling very similar for a while now....

I don't see how these colorful shoes tie into his accomplishments... Story behind them could possibly change my mind, but honestly at this point, I'm leaving em to the hypebeasts that more than likely never owned a Kobe shoe before the WTFs.

Last edited:
The 6's look too much like the Chaos for me to purchase. I'm really excited for the 4s, which are my favorite Kobes.

Also, the I, II, III might all be releasing on 1/1 as that's a Saturday.

Is it just me or does the supposed prelude vi pic not seem to match up with the blurred out vi in the pack pic?

I just want to see the IV and V.  VI is a pass for me.
View media item 674157

5ee64b24_tumblr_lp93ohdDn01qcpyq1o1_r1_500.gif

I just need to see clear pics of the IVs and Vs to help me decide.

Looks like I'll pass on the rest.

Just off the colors I think I'm going for the 6 and 8s. I don't think that Instagram pic matches those blurred out 6s though

So Nike has opted towards Retro'ing the whole series instead of individual shoes at a time.

First thought, how limited?

Second thought, don't like the work "pack" involved with these.

Please split them up.

Most likely the word your thinking of is package and no these are not a package and the fact that most shoes in this pack have different release dates kinda assures you can pick em up individually

Itd be crazy to have to pay over 1000+ as retail for a package :lol:

The limited tag is a shame tho, i will most likely wait till they begin the retro process of Kobes line right

Maybe they'll be a few packs for the resellers and nike releases each shoe individually as well? Like the megatron pack.

I could be way off but doesn't the VI look like a Philippines cw? The "H" could be for Haiyan. Just saying. Don't kill me lol 

Doubt that. If any of this stupid pack would have anything to do with Haiyan, would be the 8 since that's the current model when the hurricane hit.

My guess is the H is for hypebeast, since it seems that's what this pack looks marketed to.

Doubt that. If any of this stupid pack would have anything to do with Haiyan, would be the 8 since that's the current model when the hurricane hit.

My guess is the H is for hypebeast, since it seems that's what this pack looks marketed to.

:rofl: this has to be the most i've seen you mention hypebeast in the last 2 pages

It just makes me mad at what the Kobe line is/has turned into.... Nike is catering to little kids that aren't even old enough to have jobs, yet are buying/selling $1k+ shoes. Spending mommy and daddy's money just to have the next hyped shoe, then flip it for 10xs retail to buy the next one, and on and on.

I have a genuine love for kicks, but all this stupid stuff really pushes me away from it.

Back
Top Bottom