• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i passed on the 3s, not really feeling the waffle design... but i love the significance behind them.  out of the whole pack i only want the 2s and 5s, maybe the 6s...  but since i missed out on the 2s i NEED the 5s.

this morning straight from NDC china (FINALLY!!) 1st time in years, i know lot of bots going in china NDC but don't know how i still can grab it without it just normal human clicking :D
j9VAqseqYgdmM.jpg

congrats! so theyre 230usd retail in china?
yup nike retail in china more expensive than US and any other country (damn TAX!!)

i can't get a chance to purchase in store since they started regulations only those who has credit card can register for raffle ticket (rules to block out paid camper by reseller) :smh: so last and my only chance are online only

yup nike retail in china more expensive than US and any other country (damn TAX!!)

i can't get a chance to purchase in store since they started regulations only those who has credit card can register for raffle ticket (rules to block out paid camper by reseller)
mean.gif
so last and my only chance are online only
now are u from china or us? 

Can somebody confirm or give us a ball park range of prelude #s? Maybe jmadidas can? Since he Always has solid info

I am curious, these preludes are rare and unique. What would you guys say is a good equivalent, like a near 1 to 1 ratio to each or some of these preludes?

i 81 point

ii orca 

iii mvp

iv venom

iv chaos

v da vinci

v big stage

vi grinch

vi mangos

vii barcas

viii sparks

I could be completely off, thas why I'm asking.....

I am curious, these preludes are rare and unique. What would you guys say is a good equivalent, like a near 1 to 1 ratio to each or some of these preludes?

i 81 point
ii orca 
iii mvp
iv venom
iv chaos
v da vinci
v big stage
vi grinch
vi mangos
vii barcas
viii sparks

I could be completely off, thas why I'm asking.....
spark pretty easily obtainable in china, they sit for a while and then words comes out they are china exclusive suddenly those filthy reseller sweep all the items for resale :x wonder if no one know those are china exclusive i bet all will go to discount or factory store for sure

glassankles glassankles
NDC china is crooked >>>>> than NDC US at least in US version they using waiting in line period but here they just gunning toward the website no wait in line nothing!! sometimes they already gone before link was up :x i think they upgrade their own system for this release

Last edited:

i can't get a chance to purchase in store since they started regulations only those who has credit card can register for raffle ticket (rules to block out paid camper by reseller) :smh: so last and my only chance are online only

Are you saying your're mad at the new Nike China policy that requires you to have a credit card to get a raffle ticket. The way I see it the policy will put a stop to the resellers paying groups of people to wait on line for them for them and buy up all the available pairs. I would think this is a good policy for all concerned including you, everyone now has a fair chance of getting a pair.

Are you saying your're mad at the new Nike China policy that requires you to have a credit card to get a raffle ticket. The way I see it the policy will put a stop to the resellers paying groups of people to wait on line for them for them and buy up all the available pairs. I would think this is a good policy for all concerned including you, everyone now has a fair chance of getting a pair.

the bad things they changed the rules at final second so i don't have chance to make credit card on time, even i'm a foreigner they still didn't want to make exemption and since those paid camper ARE MOSTLY CHINESE LOCALS and not FOREIGNERS so they should no problem accepting mine bank card. i have several friends in nike china they said it's done deal can't change the rules.

and last thing they only do this for nike kobe prelude , this weekend they releasing Gamma 11 and guess what they allow non credit card buyer to purchase. WHAT A BS!! *sorry for the rant*

spark pretty easily obtainable in china, they sit for a while and then words comes out they are china exclusive suddenly those filthy reseller sweep all the items for resale :x wonder if no one know those are china exclusive i bet all will go to discount or factory store for sure

glassankles glassankles
NDC china is crooked >>>>> than NDC US at least in US version they using waiting in line period but here they just gunning toward the website no wait in line nothing!! sometimes they already gone before link was up :x i think they upgrade their own system for this release

Is this possible? It seems hard to believe the supply is gone before the link goes live.

What might be the situation is that someone gets paid off to leak the link early to a select few so that by the time the official link is tweeted the
shoes are out of stock. This is more believable.

Is this possible? It seems hard to believe the supply is gone before the link goes live.

What might be the situation is that someone gets paid off to leak the link early to a select few so that by the time the official link is tweeted the
shoes are out of stock. This is more believable.
practically nike in china are more corrupt since they got lot of heat things in massive quantity and lot of people trying to resell it for triple the price so everyone that in charged for sure trying to get their hands on it. sometimes they backdoor the link or save the link and give it to their friends and family.

practically nike in china are more corrupt since they got lot of heat things in massive quantity and lot of people trying to resell it for triple the price so everyone that in charged for sure trying to get their hands on it. sometimes they backdoor the link or save the link and give it to their friends and family.

Yes, China living up to its reputation - lots of corruption in business.

Sounds like Nike China is no different. :smh:

Who says it would be hard to get a pair of prelude ii for 380 or less? Got two people offering their pair for that. Almost want both. Prolly not.

this morning straight from NDC china (FINALLY!!) 1st time in years, i know lot of bots going in china NDC but don't know how i still can grab it without it just normal human clicking
happy.gif

j9VAqseqYgdmM.jpg
can't you only order from same country nike site? They don't do international shipping I thought.

Back
Top Bottom