• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
That doesnt sound like a release but a private auction

When Nike decides to finally give em a proper release they will make bank

no it was scavenger hunt across LA. if you got your card stamped at all 4 locations you brought it back to NTLA. everyone with a fully stamped card was entered into the raffle. 80 people were chosen and were able to purchase the 81 point pack for $81 plus tax. the 81st set was taken to staples center, autographed by kobe and sold in a silent auction for charity i believe.

This release Sounds corny as hell, :lol: and everyone must if been on the hunt for em

This release Sounds corny as hell, :lol: and everyone must if been on the hunt for em

naw it was actually pretty cool. only like 200 people ended up completing the whole thing. so 80/200 won. 4 outta the 5 people in my group all won a pair.

naw it was actually pretty cool. only like 200 people ended up completing the whole thing. so 80/200 won. 4 outta the 5 people in my group all won a pair.
yeah back in 07-08 things weren't that crazy. I'd like to see em try something like that now :lol:

yeah back in 07-08 things weren't that crazy. I'd like to see em try something like that now :lol:

wouldnt be possible. there would be fights everywhere hahaha. the best part was that they only charged $81. now they would try to tax forl ike $500 on the same pack

I doubt he would wear retros on court, they're kinda on the heavy side compared to Kobes of today. Unless he gets a special pair made that's lighter with EM and Flyknit.

I doubt he would wear retros on court, they're kinda on the heavy side compared to Kobes of today. Unless he gets a special pair made that's lighter with EM and Flyknit.
We're talking about a few ounces different though. Kobe 1 was a bit heavy compare to super lightweight shoes like KB 8 but it's still light enough to play in and the cushion/traction is all top notch.

Ugh more pics of the 2s

Not buying either anymore after hearing they are limited and gonna be more like ext pairs

But im curious on seeing how they come out

We're talking about a few ounces different though. Kobe 1 was a bit heavy compare to super lightweight shoes like KB 8 but it's still light enough to play in and the cushion/traction is all top notch.

True also but he's coming back from an injury so it would be a better idea to play in the 9s with the uber high height for much better support lol. We'll see once he's back on the court. I'm gonna say he'll wear the Preludes at the event on Dec 4.

The Prelude II are nice but we gotta jump hoops to get them they can keep them.

TO go off the user above Sneakernews just droped it:
[h1]Nike Kobe 2 – White – Grey – Gold[/h1]
November 27th, 2013 by John Kim  | No comments

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold.jpg

With Kobe Bryant reaching 9 signature shoes next week, it was time for a Retro, right? We recently gave you news of that, revealing a White/Grey/Gold colorway as the first known re-issue from the signature Mamba line. This one’s got a special tongue label that notes Kobe’s insane scoring out-put in the 2006-07 season, but let’s not forget the exterior, which goes with a grey marble graphic and a pristine gold trim. Recent release info puts these as a December release in Europe, but keep it locked in on Sneaker News for the latest on the Kobe 2.

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-2-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-1-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-3-570x570.jpg

Source: simon5302

TO go off the user above Sneakernews just droped it:
[h1]Nike Kobe 2 – White – Grey – Gold[/h1]
November 27th, 2013 by John Kim  | No comments

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold.jpg

With Kobe Bryant reaching 9 signature shoes next week, it was time for a Retro, right? We recently gave you news of that, revealing a White/Grey/Gold colorway as the first known re-issue from the signature Mamba line. This one’s got a special tongue label that notes Kobe’s insane scoring out-put in the 2006-07 season, but let’s not forget the exterior, which goes with a grey marble graphic and a pristine gold trim. Recent release info puts these as a December release in Europe, but keep it locked in on Sneaker News for the latest on the Kobe 2.

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-2-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-1-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-3-570x570.jpg

Source: simon5302
Its going to be hard but I need these 

The ZK1's gotta be commemorating his 81 point game then... unfortunately the color description doesn't sound like the actual 81pt shoe :smh:

The Kobe II was my favorite from the Kobe line for the longest until the lows rolled out.

Any info on the I's? How did the II's pictures release before the I's? Aren't they dropping first?

Back
Top Bottom