• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I never liked the 3s but for the preludes I'll make an exception [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Man I along with a few other peeps emailed that dude ASAP and no reply. Not one person commented on that post that they got them from him either, either he had like 1 per sz or that was some BS

Man I along with a few other peeps emailed that dude ASAP and no reply. Not one person commented on that post that they got them from him either, either he had like 1 per sz or that was some BS

i was told he was legit & i was already following him on IG but i got nothing.... maybe it was a hype....follower building post :smh:

on the prelude note. did anyone in socal get HOH calls for the prelude 3s yet?
Even though they told people to expect calls from Monday - Thursday, I don't think they'll be making calls until Wednesday-Friday.  I guess we'll see.

I need to move to a city where there's a HOH so I can at least not only rely on online releases ha

I got called by BK earlier today, but they didn't have my 10 so had to go with an 11. Don't like having to run around looking for my size but grateful I was lucky enough to get picked.

Back
Top Bottom