Zodiac signs and Astrology: you like yours, hate it, or dont believe?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't follow daily horoscopes etc.. but reading general characteristics about my sign add up with who I am almost perfectly. 
happy.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't follow daily horoscopes etc.. but reading general characteristics about my sign add up with who I am almost perfectly. 
happy.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

As I have gotten older I viewed zodiacs signs as mind control. I'm a Leo by the way haha

the lion

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

As I have gotten older I viewed zodiacs signs as mind control. I'm a Leo by the way haha

the lion

I went through a phase where I read my horoscope daily. If the daily outlook was in my favor I would be
smile.gif
If not, then I would just ignore it and tell myself it isn't right.

I went through a phase where I read my horoscope daily. If the daily outlook was in my favor I would be
smile.gif
If not, then I would just ignore it and tell myself it isn't right.

i dont really believe in the day to day horoscopes but the personality parts in general seem to be on point

one girl broke it down for me on how you're more your moon sign than your sun sign but to know your moon you have to know what time you were born or something like that...it made sense at the time but i've forgotten since then.

i dont really believe in the day to day horoscopes but the personality parts in general seem to be on point

one girl broke it down for me on how you're more your moon sign than your sun sign but to know your moon you have to know what time you were born or something like that...it made sense at the time but i've forgotten since then.

most people only know there sun signs, but its deeper than that.. alot more intricate, and VERY interesting, you also have a moon sign, which explains more of your emotion i.d, rather than your outside ego.. then a mercury sign which explains how you communicate, and so on and so forth
soo,,,

a person born on july 13th is not just a cancer, but a cancer sun, this person may be a leo moon, capricorn, pisces, or whatever... kinda hard to explain

but if any of u guys care check out CafeAstrology all you have to do is put in your birth date and location, and it generates your whole natal chart, and it makes it easy to figure out ALL of your signs, not just your sun sign.. 

not gonna lie, i got put on by this chick who was waaayyy deep into the astrology game 
grin.gif
 but i learned ALOT alot about myself and how i can communicate and relate to people better, cause were not all the same

most people only know there sun signs, but its deeper than that.. alot more intricate, and VERY interesting, you also have a moon sign, which explains more of your emotion i.d, rather than your outside ego.. then a mercury sign which explains how you communicate, and so on and so forth
soo,,,

a person born on july 13th is not just a cancer, but a cancer sun, this person may be a leo moon, capricorn, pisces, or whatever... kinda hard to explain

but if any of u guys care check out CafeAstrology all you have to do is put in your birth date and location, and it generates your whole natal chart, and it makes it easy to figure out ALL of your signs, not just your sun sign.. 

not gonna lie, i got put on by this chick who was waaayyy deep into the astrology game 
grin.gif
 but i learned ALOT alot about myself and how i can communicate and relate to people better, cause were not all the same

how do we get personality traits from constellations though??? i don't understand it

how do we get personality traits from constellations though??? i don't understand it

Originally Posted by georgehimself

It doesn't matter to me, you might as well live your life by a fortune cookie. Millions of people share the same sign and but no two personalities are the same.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

It doesn't matter to me, you might as well live your life by a fortune cookie. Millions of people share the same sign and but no two personalities are the same.

Back
Top Bottom