Z-Bo is the most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Curry was a border line beast a few years ago, could have easily been an all star that year..
NO. STOP LOOKING AT THE !+$!%$@ SCORING #S. LOOK AT HIS REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, AND THAN TOS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME STATEMENT. YOU CANT.CURRY HAS ALWAYS SUCKED HE GOT THE BALL EVERY !+$!%$@ POSSESION THOUGH CAUSE ISIAH CANT COACH HIS WAY OUT OF A ****HOLE AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A FAT LAZY %@%%!LIKE CURRY A CENTERPIECE AND RAN A #@%!%% OFFENSE CENTERED ON HIM.

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Curry was a border line beast a few years ago, could have easily been an all star that year..
NO. STOP LOOKING AT THE !+$!%$@ SCORING #S. LOOK AT HIS REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, AND THAN TOS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME STATEMENT. YOU CANT. CURRY HAS ALWAYS SUCKED HE GOT THE BALL EVERY !+$!%$@ POSSESION THOUGH CAUSE ISIAH CANT COACH HIS WAY OUT OF A ****HOLE AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A FAT LAZY %@%%! LIKE CURRY A CENTERPIECE AND RAN A #@%!%% OFFENSE CENTERED ON HIM.

as a bulls fan and seen curry play.
pimp.gif

someone get the clap gif out.

^damn the g8 must be too mad at you for that statement.
he usually makes a huge essay bashing curry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I was a GM in the League, he's one of those guys that I would NEVER want on my team. He's talented, but I don't believe you win with guys likeZBo. He just doesn't make winning plays...and he shoots a low percentage for a big, and plays no defense. I've said it to people before, I think hemight be one of the worst 20-10 guys ever.

If anything, he's overrated.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^damn the g8 must be too mad at you for that statement.
he usually makes a huge essay bashing curry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real. Yeah that was one of my shorter Curry rants, but to the point. Justscroll through the Knicks season thread im sure youd be able to find like 4-5
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He's definitely talented, so he has periods where he plays very well. But he's too unpredictable to be rated any higher...

As a Knicks fans...I don't think Zach is underrated.

Everyone knows that he is a great offensive talent. Always has been. He's good for 20 and 10, night in night out...

But like others have stated...he can disrupt the offensive at times by shooting too much (he has been pretty good this season though) and is a liabilitydefensively. Plus he looses focus when things aren't going well for him or the team. I don't see any team with Z-Bo as a starter being a seriouscontender. He just not a winner.

As far as most underrated in the L...my pick goes too....

JoeJohnson0228_57758.jpg

NO. STOP LOOKING AT THE !+$!%$@ SCORING #S. LOOK AT HIS REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, AND THAN TOS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME STATEMENT. YOU CANT. CURRY HAS ALWAYS SUCKED HE GOT THE BALL EVERY !+$!%$@ POSSESION THOUGH CAUSE ISIAH CANT COACH HIS WAY OUT OF A ****HOLE AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A FAT LAZY %@%%! LIKE CURRY A CENTERPIECE AND RAN A #@%!%% OFFENSE CENTERED ON HIM.

Honestly I haven't looked at any of his numbers... i watched him play, which is how you should grade a player... numbers dont tell the whole story.

ASK RUBEN PATTERSON WHY THEY CALL HIM Z-BO CUZ HE GOT KNOCKED THE F OUT, WELL JUST A BROKEN JAW I BELIEVE. Z-BO THROWING UP THEM GANG SIGNS AFTER THAT AND 1..

Honestly I haven't looked at any of his numbers... i watched him play, which is how you should grade a player... numbers dont tell the whole story.
than my man you are lying like a dog if you say you watched him play. Thats basically what i am saying statistically you look at 20 ppg and 55fg% and you like @@%@ this dude can play if you watch the game you know hes always been garbage. So youre right #s dont tell the whole story, cause if they didpeople like you may actually think Curry is a good player. I cant tell you "go back and watch the games" so thats why i tell you to look at the statsthat people dont look at like blocks, rebounds per minute, TOs etc. instead of his 20 ppg to know hes horrible. If you say Curry is good you know you didntwatch the games, dont front you and i know you go onto yahoo and check the boxscores every night. I know this cause...

nobody watched the Knicks this decade up until right now. @+** some die hards dont even watch the Knicks. So dont tell me that you watched this team cause youand i both know you playing. And dont tell ME (a dude who has watched every ***+@$* game of this miserable team) i just look at the #s man. Cause anyboy whowatched this clown that season and new a spit about basketball could tell you that he was garbage. Either you are lying about watching the Knicks or you dontknow @@%@ about basketball if you say you have EVER seen Curry play good. If you watched the games you can see he got the ball eVERY time and there was 0 ballmovement and than when teams found this out an started doubling him he started to suck again cause he cant pass out of a double team (hense relatively high TO#s for a center you dont need to be a stat rat to do tat) but even nights when he would drop like 20+, you are WILDIN if you have EVER seen him hustle for aball or try and block a shot or even alter a shot. And please sir dont tell me you gave because i alnog with the rest of team NY Knicks know you are fronting.I really havent missed a Knicks game with at least watxhing past in 5 years or something (lets just say i have seen pretty much every game Curry has put on aKnicks uni) and not once have i seen him do a good job on the boards and on defense. He has always been a lazy soft #*@%! who doesnt hustle and he will alwaysbe that. That is what i take away from watching the Knick my friend the stats only show you his ineptitude on the court (hense his less than 1 block per gameas a STARTING center his abysmal rebound #s i think his rebound per minute is the worst in the L for centers because of his lack of hustle and is low assistscause he cant pas out of doubles.

Basically what i am saying is that i know Curry sucks because i watch the Knicks and i see things that do not stick out in boxscores like his 20+ ppg and goodfg% which i know is the only reason you said Curry played good 2 years ago. You just couldnt have ever watched the Knicks and thought to yourself "WowCurry can actually play" I can remember maybe 2 games like that where he could have fooled dudes as a good player (like that 1 game vs Milwaukee when hehit the game tying 3). So man i know youre lying about watching the Knicks and saying you thought EC can play. And thats all good cause nobody watched theKnicks they sucked, why would you when youre not even a fan? But anyway dont try and turn this around and tell ME i look at the stats and come up with thatassesment when i yave watched this @@++$%* disgrace of a basketball player play on this @@++$%* disgrace of a team for this @@++$%* disgrace of a decade. OKdont go looking at the boxscores and see Curry dropping 2-0+ and tell ME that I look at the boxscores when i had to watch this fat mother @@++$%* #*@%!disgrace the uniform of probably the best hustling big man in Knicks history...

to you-
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PEACE

Wow. I never thought I would ever see somebody back Zach like that. I really don't think he is worth it, but good looks on backing him.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

If I was a GM in the League, he's one of those guys that I would NEVER want on my team. He's talented, but I don't believe you win with guys like ZBo. He just doesn't make winning plays...and he shoots a low percentage for a big, and plays no defense. I've said it to people before, I think he might be one of the worst 20-10 guys ever.

If anything, he's overrated.

its true and this is coming from a diehard knicks fan... this guy puts up the stats but thats about it... he doesnt make his team better, plays no D, shootsway too many shots and 3s now too, and never passes the ball...

laugh.gif
Wow. Though it's good ZBO is finally gettin' some love, it's strange seeing it. I've always been a ZBO fan, and I hope he stays with theKnicks. Dude will never be able to jump over a telephone book, but he's a mastodon down low.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Wow. I never thought I would ever see somebody back Zach like that. I really don't think he is worth it, but good looks on backing him.
wasn't backing up Z bo, i was just expressing that Curry sucks, and than i got MAD pissed off when this clown who has probably watched maybe 3Knicks games this decase until their "rccent success" (as of now) told me i just look at stats when i am the one who has had watch watched everysingle *$+$##@ game of that mierable %*++ and that miserable team. And has had to suffer with them HARD in a way that maybe only Ohio fans know... Obvioulsy imhappy i did cause when we start to win it will feel SOM much better cause i know ive been there to suffer with this team also, but this clown got me heatedtrying to question whether i watch my own team play, when this clown DEFINITLEY has not seem them play if he makes a statemnt like he did. I swear some peopleon NT nowadays
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

0f835111e5f780ab51904fcb93544759f9b23d1.jpg

I'm a die hard blazers fan and it was hard to see Z-Bo move out east. Until last year most of the country had never seen him play and thought he was just a fat out of shape trouble maker.

Zach is the most underrated player in the NBA. He can beat you inside and outside. He's added three point range and he's one of the best rebounders in the league despite playing below the rim and rarely dunking the ball.

He has the reputation as being out of shape, but if you watch him play you'll see he's get most of his rebounds from pure hustle and not skying above the rim.

Most dont realize Z-Bo has bounced back from microfracture surgury a few years ago...

Why do I think Z-bo is the most underrated? All the other top PFs in the league play w/ All-Star caliber Pg's.

Duncan has Parker, Bosh has Calderon, Amare has Nash, Boozer has D Will, D.West has Chris Paul, Dirk has J Kidd, Brand has Andre Miller
and Z-Bo has Chris Duhon!

I'm willing to bet he'd be a 25-10 player if he had a PG who could create easy baskets for him...
No. 1) Die Hard Blazers fan? Where have you been around NT? Haven't honestly seen you chatting up the Blazers with Chester and Me.

No. 2) Questions my no. 1 that your a Die Hard. If you were a die hard Blazer fan you would know that Portland was soooooo excited that we found a team dumbenough, the Knicks, to take Zbo off our hands. He is a point scorer and thats it. He needs to be on a team like the Knicks where he is pretty much the mainoption for scoring. **** if you wish he was still a Blazer. I am a fan of the knicks just because they took him away.

I have a ton more to say but I will refrain.

people laughed at me last year when i said he was a top 5 PF talent. Now as people finally start to watch the Knicks they see that i was right. The only reason that he isnt top 5 overall with the all-stars is becauyse he is a #*$**+# DUMB $%%. But thats part of why i love Z Bo. sons a clown, but hes sooo good at times
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

yeah I bet you were saying this in the middle of last year when all of you Knick fans were crying to trade Randolph. Didn't some of you guyswant to ship him out for a second round pick?

^^ Yeah i want Z Bo out. Mostly cause hes overpaid and he is a dumb %%#
laugh.gif

But talentwise Z Bo is up at the top. He is dumb as +*+#. but thats kinda why i like him. Z Bo makes me
roll.gif
with some of the @@#% he does, but than thenext play he will hit a big shot. He is a great rebounder and you would never guess it but he is WET
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I want Z Bo out, but he still will always have a place in my heart
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom