on pancakes
wink.gif

What is she doin' showing off her backside? I mean she gotta know that her
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
is concave right?

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Women with bodies like that can develop quality backsides can change their bodies. While women obviously have some differences in their bodies', their muscles in the lower body are almost as strong as a man's lower body muscles and those muscles can handle heavy weights and are quick to grow.

When I started lifting weights at 13, I got a personal trainer for a summer (yeah I know, "only in LA" you are thinking but I was taught perfect form and never had a weight room injury, which happens a lot among teen athletes). This trainer was very hot, she was in her early 20's, 5'8 and had a thin but curvy body with zero cellulite, which I knew because she had skin tight spandex. She said that she developed those curves and that more women with pancake butts could change that if they were willing to venture into the realm of the free weight section of the gym.
nah nothing wrong with a trainer as long as they know their stuff

and yeah......women need to learn that lifting weights improves their body sooo much without getting them "big" (which most women can't be naturally even if they tried).

i've seen 40-year-old women who work out doing squats, etc. who have better bodies than girls in their 20s.

I know that you would not think it is frivilous for a 13 year old to have a personal trainer but your seem to be from a similar community as me where a young teen's parent would pay for one on one training. People from other oarts of the country would think it is crazy to get a personal trainer for a 13 year old.

It was great investment because not only have I never been injured in my dozen years of weight lifting, I have really minimized the cummulative degradation that happens over time to a lifter, good but not perfect. She also taught me about "key-lifts," mostly doing the big, multi joint workouts so you can safetly hoist massive amounts of iron and be out of the weight room sooner rather than later. I ended up teaching a lot of these fundamentals to many of my friends/teammates.

That summer with this beautiful young woman was also often times sensual if not sexual. Although I was only 13, I looked like I was 18 and was already almost 6 feet tall, with a wide frame and I was immediately lifting much more weight than her. It was also nice to have this 24 year old women say how "excited" she was to see how I "went slow, unlike most guys and [my] technique is so effective." She was talking about my lifting but while I had the body that was more mature than my peers, my mind was definitely only 13.

Finally, it was a nice perk to have her be so hands on for the purpose of teaching and enforcing perfect form. There were times when she would really be touching me in order to teach. Every part of my body except for package my got a hand on it that summer and since she was big on squats for athletes, her hand was on or near my butt a lot (though not nearly enough, IMO
devil.gif
laugh.gif
). Ahh, good times, The Summer of 1998 was.
laugh.gif

Might as well be Meth beasting.

I see what you did there.

I think a pancake booty is alright on a woman if it is proportioned to her body shape. As previously mentioned, women can build a butt just taking a trip tothe gym. Squats and lunges can really help perk it up.

Now I am craving pancakes.

Back
Top Bottom