You're on a train, and someone offers you 5K...

I know initially I would probably jump on it and be extremely regretful as I watch the train roll away.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I'll do it in a heartbeat simply because I don't have any important data on my laptop
laugh.gif
...just internet use for me
Exactly lol. I don't even have pictures on this thing since it's new so I'd give it up in a second. Hop off the train and get a newone with some cash to spare.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Dont have that many pics or important documents.
--Music can be replaced.
--New version of iTunes has home sharing.
--I'll take the 5k.

THIS.
Already home shared on the desktop give me that 5 bands..
well as long as I can use my cell phone to change passwords when i give away the laptop
nerd.gif

This is a lesson. You guys have all your eggs in one basket. Get an external HD and you should be good. If ur worried that the next guy will see u have flicksthen relax lol. He already knows.

Lol..responses are pretty much as I expected..split..

Need to cop a laptop since I make these trips all the time..netbook doesn't cut it for HD Movies

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yes, anyways i have a pw to sign on the comp so $$+@ him[/color]

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Depends which one of my laptops I had with me at the time.

co-sign. idk if i would do it with my work laptop it's my life...most likely though, i would take that 5k and turn it into 10k and so on.

Take it.......all my pictures are backed up on an external HD, which it doesnt show would be included

I think u dudes are being too sensitive about ur passwords..it's not a problem for someone who wants to get in when physically on the machine..U can alwaysdash to another machine and start changing passwords..

To me, it's more of a matter of cam pics/videos..If u lose that laptop, u lose those memories..

sure why not. i have everything on an external hd. PLUS the backspace key is missing and im starting to get these green lines on my screen. he wont be able toget to any bank info because i dont save those. they will just be able to get into my facebook and email that i dont use anymore.

i got a 300 dell i got 4 years ago, so i would be winning anyway. take 1.5k and buy a macbook pro and save the rest.

Back
Top Bottom